The Spice Girls was the British answer to American boy bands like 'N Sync and Backstreet Boys. Each girl adopted a persona and a nickname that played off the word spice. They became international stars known for endorsing girl power as well as hits like Wannabe and Spice Up Your Life.
- Cami Slip Dress with Spaghetti Straps in Light Pink $15
- Knee High Stockings in White $5
- Cubic Zirconia "Baby" Pendant with Sterling Silver Necklace $13
- Machi Platform Sneakers in Pink $25
- Under Armour Seamless Sports Bra in Pinkadelic $30
- Adidas Firebird Track Pants in Bluebird and Blaze Pink $55
- Cream and Charcoal Lace Spaghetti Strap Dress $35
- Delicacy Pumps with Rhinestone Wrap Strap in Black $26
- UK Flag Scoop Sleeveless Dress $16
- Funtasma by Pleaser Go-Go Boots in Red Patent $29
- VASSARETTE Extreme Plunge Bra in Black Sable $15
- Pink Queen Zipper Front Deep V-Neck Bodysuit in Grey Leopard $20
- Enzo Angiolini Tolten Peep-Toe Pumps $30
October 23, 2013 by Amy
Now this is the story all about how Will Smith’s life got flipped, turned upside down. He plays a street-smart teenager in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, who is sent from his West Philadelphia home to live with his rich relatives in Bel-Air. He brings with him his unique sense of style, often wearing colorful prints with matching hats.March 7, 2013 by Jaime
Considered by many to be the “King of Grunge Rock”, Kurt Cobain became the unwillingly leader of a generation. His jaded attitude and “don’t care” appearance was something to which many kids could relate. Though his life was cut short, his music remains influential to this day.
Beck has come a long way since writing songs like “Loser” and “Devil’s Haircut” but oddly enough his fashion sense is still pretty much the same. Pick up a leather jacket and dress pants at the thrift store and you can pass as ’90s or present day Beck. The boombox is optional.
Lisa Loeb became America’s sweetheart when she burst onto the music scene with her song “Stay.” While she may be considered a one-hit wonder to some, her style has managed to stick around. While dressing in all black is simple you really need the tortoise shell cat eye frames to make this look work. Otherwise people might just think you’re a beatnik.
Try as he might to make a new name for himself, Robert Van Winkle, better known as Vanilla Ice, will always be remembered for such classics as “Ice Ice Baby” and “Ninja Rap.” While the rapper now dresses like a member of Limp Biscuit, it’s his hi-top haircut and harem pants of the ’80s that make his costume fun to imitate.October 25, 2015 by Amy
In Empire Records, Corey Mason (Liv Tyler) and the other record store employees are trying to stop the store from being bought out by a competitor. First they have to figure out how to replace the $9000 one of the managers lost gambling. Sound like a party might be the perfect solution.
There are no comments yet, add one below.