The Spice Girls was the British answer to American boy bands like 'N Sync and Backstreet Boys. Each girl adopted a persona and a nickname that played off the word spice. They became international stars known for endorsing girl power as well as hits like Wannabe and Spice Up Your Life.
- Cami Slip Dress with Spaghetti Straps in Light Pink $15
- Knee High Stockings in White $5
- Cubic Zirconia "Baby" Pendant with Sterling Silver Necklace $13
- Machi Platform Sneakers in Pink $25
- Under Armour Seamless Sports Bra in Pinkadelic $30
- Adidas Firebird Track Pants in Bluebird and Blaze Pink $55
- Cream and Charcoal Lace Spaghetti Strap Dress $35
- Delicacy Pumps with Rhinestone Wrap Strap in Black $26
- UK Flag Scoop Sleeveless Dress $16
- Funtasma by Pleaser Go-Go Boots in Red Patent $29
- VASSARETTE Extreme Plunge Bra in Black Sable $15
- Pink Queen Zipper Front Deep V-Neck Bodysuit in Grey Leopard $20
- Enzo Angiolini Tolten Peep-Toe Pumps $30
October 26, 2013 by Jaime
Lisa Loeb became America’s sweetheart when she burst onto the music scene with her song “Stay.” While she may be considered a one-hit wonder to some, her style has managed to stick around. While dressing in all black is simple you really need the tortoise shell cat eye frames to make this look work. Otherwise people might just think you’re a beatnik.October 26, 2013 by Jaime
Try as he might to make a new name for himself, Robert Van Winkle, better known as Vanilla Ice, will always be remembered for such classics as “Ice Ice Baby” and “Ninja Rap.” While the rapper now dresses like a member of Limp Biscuit, it’s his hi-top haircut and harem pants of the ’80s that make his costume fun to imitate.
April 19, 2013 by Amy
Steven Q. Urkel, played by Jaleel White, lives next door to the Winslows on the TGIF show Family Matters. Urkel is the ultimate nerd with his awkward fashion, high-pitched voice, and unrequited love for Laura Winslow — at least until he drinks his cool juice and transforms into Stefan Urquelle.
May 26, 2014 by Jaime
Before there were Harajuku girls, Gwen Stefani was fronting No Doubt and setting trends for teenage girls everywhere. Pairing tomboy with girlie girl, ’90s Gwen is easy to pull off. All you need is a crop top and bright red lipstick. You can also pull out those bindis you’ve been hiding since 1995.March 7, 2013 by Jaime
Considered by many to be the “King of Grunge Rock”, Kurt Cobain became the unwillingly leader of a generation. His jaded attitude and “don’t care” appearance was something to which many kids could relate. Though his life was cut short, his music remains influential to this day.
There are no comments yet, add one below.