In the Nintendo Wii U game Splatoon, Inklings are players who can transform between humanoid and squid forms. Their goal is to shoot ink in their team color and splat more of the environment than their opponents. You could go all the way by filling your water gun with bright paint, but I wouldn't advise it.
- Squid Hat in Blue or Orange $8
- Aviator Goggles $6
- Backpack Water Gun $16
- Zink T-Shirt $20
- Splatoon T-Shirt $20
- Black Long-Sleeve Shirt $12
- Adidas Shorts in Black with Super Blue Stripes $25
- Under Armor Running Shorts in Black with Neo Pulse Pink Stripes $19
- Skullcandy Hesh 2.0 Headphones in White $40
- Nike Zoom Basketball Sneakers in Purple Venom and University Gold $120
- Fila Escalight Running Sneakers in Pink Glo and Atomic Blue $55
November 13, 2016 by Jalen Sonic Gamer
Although Namco has officially given the character of the original Dig Dug the name Dig Dug, in other games where he makes an appearance, the protagonist goes by the name Taizo Hori (in Japanese order, HORI Taizo), and is the father of Susumu Hori, the main character in the Mr. Driller series. Dig Dug destroys underground monsters by inflating them with an air pump till they explode.
October 29, 2013 by Jaime
Always the damsel-in-distress, Princess Peach has a pretty standard style as far as royalty is concerned. Extremely feminine and sweet, her look is also easy to recreate. All you need is a pink prom dress and long white gloves. Top the look off with a tiara and you are sure to attract your own Italian plumber in no time.