Stan Lee is a producer at Marvel Comics. You just might be familiar with his work — he co-created Spider-Man, the Hulk, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Thor, and Iron Man, just to name a few. He's also an aspiring actor, making cameos in most of the movies. Have you spotted him?
- Silver Fox Gray Wig $9
- Gent Costume Mustache in Light Gray $8
- Clubman Pinaud Styling Hair Gel $3
- English Laundry Black Rectangular Wire Frame Sunglasses $23
- Harriton M500 Twill Shirt in Navy $17
- Devon & Jones V-Neck Sweater in Stone $25
- Concitor Flat Front Dress Pants in White $30
- Stan Lee's Signature Cologne $25
About the Author
October 12, 2013 by Tom
When Peter Parker gets bit by a radioactive spider on a school field trip (don’t you hate when that happens?), he develops super strength, the ability to cling to any surface, and a spidey sense. At that point, he has no choice but to build web shooters for his wrists and call himself Spider-Man.July 13, 2015 by Agatha
April 7, 2017 by Tom
In Legion, Clark is an Interrogator (Hamish Linklater) for the government’s Division 3. After suffering third degree burns to 40% of his body, he undergoes a lengthy recovery process before exacting revenge on David Haller and the Summerland mutants who scarred him.