Stan Lee is a producer at Marvel Comics. You just might be familiar with his work — he co-created Spider-Man, the Hulk, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Thor, and Iron Man, just to name a few. He's also an aspiring actor, making cameos in most of the movies. Have you spotted him?
- Silver Fox Gray Wig $9
- Gent Costume Mustache in Light Gray $8
- Clubman Pinaud Styling Hair Gel $3
- English Laundry Black Rectangular Wire Frame Sunglasses $23
- Harriton M500 Twill Shirt in Navy $17
- Devon & Jones V-Neck Sweater in Stone $25
- Concitor Flat Front Dress Pants in White $30
- Stan Lee's Signature Cologne $25
About the Author
October 15, 2016 by Tom
After a car accident ends Doctor Stephen Strange’s (Benedict Cumberbatch) career as a neurosurgeon, he embarks on a journey of healing in the Far East. There he encounters the Ancient One, who teaches him the mystical arts, with some help from the Cloak of Levitation and Eye of Agamotto.
April 27, 2015 by TomAugust 18, 2015 by Amy