Steven Q. Urkel, played by Jaleel White, lives next door to the Winslows on the TGIF show Family Matters. Urkel is the ultimate nerd with his awkward fashion, high-pitched voice, and unrequited love for Laura Winslow — at least until he drinks his cool juice and transforms into Stefan Urquelle.
- Hanes Over the Calf Tube Socks, 6-Pack $9
- Peeper-Keeper Eyeglass Retainer in Black $5
- Large Rectangular Thin Plastic Frame Eyeglasses in Burgundy $10
- HDE Solid Color Suspenders in Orange $4
- Tommy Hilfiger Classic Stripe Polo in Orange and Blue $45
- Hush Puppies Authentic Oxford Shoes in Classic Taupe/Brown $80
- Wrangler George Strait Cowboy Cut Slim Fit Jeans in Denim Stone $51
October 25, 2015 by Amy
In Empire Records, Corey Mason (Liv Tyler) and the other record store employees are trying to stop the store from being bought out by a competitor. First they have to figure out how to replace the $9000 one of the managers lost gambling. Sound like a party might be the perfect solution.
May 26, 2014 by Jaime
Before there were Harajuku girls, Gwen Stefani was fronting No Doubt and setting trends for teenage girls everywhere. Pairing tomboy with girlie girl, ’90s Gwen is easy to pull off. All you need is a crop top and bright red lipstick. You can also pull out those bindis you’ve been hiding since 1995.