Superman / Clark Kent
Superman, who was born Kal-El, is sent to Earth just before the destruction of his home planet, Krypton. He gains his powers from the sun and is able to fly faster than a speeding bullet, is more powerful than a locomotive, and is able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. If you'd rather not wear your underwear on the outside, then you can always dress up as Superman's alias, Clark Kent.
- Funtasma Halloween Hero Boots in Red $27
- Red Cape with Embroidered Superman Logo $33
- Canvas Web Belt with D-Ring Buckle in Yellow $8
- Headless Zentai Spandex Suit in Royal Blue $30
- Speedo Lycra Brief Swimsuit in Red $20
- Superman Insignia Patch $6
- Nerd Black Frame Glasses $3
- Giorgio Napoli 2-Button Modern Business Suit in Dark Navy Blue $109
- Adolfo Red Striped Silk Necktie $10
- Under Armour Superman Compression Shirt $40
- Superman T-Shirt $11
July 16, 2013 by Kristina
Poor Dr. Harleen Quinzel, sometimes even psychiatrists break. After falling for The Joker and changing her name to Harley Quinn, the peppy sidekick became a loyal follower to the psychotic villain. When she’s not swooning over the Joker, you can find Harley hanging with best gal pal Poison Ivy or coming up with some clever disguise.
September 11, 2013 by Amy
Raven is a half-demon, half-human being who joins the Teen Titans. She uses her powers of teleportation, astral projection, and empathic healing to protect Jump City from various villains, which includes her father Trigon. This costume will require a bit of DIY to replicate her cape pin and jeweled sleeves in addition to modifying the necklace into a belt.
There are no comments yet, add one below.