Superman / Clark Kent
Superman, who was born Kal-El, is sent to Earth just before the destruction of his home planet, Krypton. He gains his powers from the sun and is able to fly faster than a speeding bullet, is more powerful than a locomotive, and is able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. If you'd rather not wear your underwear on the outside, then you can always dress up as Superman's alias, Clark Kent.
- Funtasma Halloween Hero Boots in Red $27
- Red Cape with Embroidered Superman Logo $33
- Canvas Web Belt with D-Ring Buckle in Yellow $8
- Headless Zentai Spandex Suit in Royal Blue $30
- Speedo Lycra Brief Swimsuit in Red $20
- Superman Insignia Patch $6
- Nerd Black Frame Glasses $3
- Giorgio Napoli 2-Button Modern Business Suit in Dark Navy Blue $109
- Adolfo Red Striped Silk Necktie $10
- Under Armour Superman Compression Shirt $40
- Superman T-Shirt $11
October 12, 2014 by Amy
The Black Canary’s fighting skills must be impressive if she’s able to defeat criminals in fishnet stockings. Having a Sonic Scream probably helps. Real name Dinah Drake, she’s also known for being a part of the Justice League and for being romantically involved with the Green Arrow.
October 31, 2016 by Real Human Bean
The Spirit is a fictional masked crimefighter created by cartoonist Will Eisner. He’s a masked vigilante who fights crime with the blessing of the city’s police. I recommend finding a way to make your tie stick out to the side, probably by putting a wire into it.
There are no comments yet, add one below.