In Spy, Susan Cooper (Melissa McCarthy) is a CIA analyst who suddenly gets promoted from a desk agent to a field agent. Her job is to prevent the sale of a nuclear bomb – after all, who would suspect a frumpy cat lady of being a spy?
- Full-Zip Fleece Jacket in Fuchsia $30
- Danskin Lounge Capri Pants in Pink $10
- Retro Crystal Square Frame Eyeglasses in Black and Silver $11
- Black and White Cat Face T-Shirt in Pink $19
- Silk Square Neck Scarf in Floral Print with Pink Edge $8
- Rainbow Paw Prints Tote Bag $14
- Slip-On Canvas Sneakers in Light Salmon $33
- Short Curly Brown Mom Wig $22
- Millennium Spring Powered Black Pistol $7
- Printed Maxi Skirt in Aztec Red $23
- Three-Quarter Length Sleeve Tee in Heather Grey $11
- Blue Denim Crossbody Handbag $10
- Light Brown Short Curly Middle-Aged Female Wig $20
- Faux Suede Long Fringe Vest in Brown $38
September 7, 2015 by Amy
In Kingsman: The Secret Service, we learn that “manners maketh man” but we see that clothing does as well. As secret agent trainee Gary “Eggsy” Unwin (Taron Egerton) learns what it takes to be a Kingsman, he also learns to transform his style from an urban street look to a more refined English gentleman look.
April 8, 2015 by Amy
Natasha Fatale (voiced by June Foray) is a spy for Pottsylvania in the Rocky and Bullwinkle cartoons. Despite their plans, she and her partner in crime, Boris, are often thwarted by the “Moose and Squirrel”. Don’t let her pin-up girl looks fool you for a second though – she’s up to no good.
There are no comments yet, add one below.