Susie from Wet Hot American Summer
Susie (Amy Poehler) is theater co-counselors with Ben, who is also her boyfriend. But as we all know, camp romances can change quickly. At least her passion for theater will keep her going through any possible heartaches.
- Seashell on Sand T-Shirt in Pink $23
- Hot Pink Striped Cotton Belt $14
- Ellen Tracy Shorts in Dahlia $23
- Seashell Print Hoodie in White and Pink $32
- Plastic Hoop Earrings in Yellow $16
- Keds Sneakers in White $40
- Sunshine Yellow Stud Earrings $7
- CTM Belt in True Blue $5
- Heart Pendant Necklace $8
- Tommy Hilfiger Plaid Shirt Dress in Light Pink and Yellow $38
- Keds Sneakers in Plum Purple $36
October 11, 2015 by AmySeptember 28, 2015 by Amy
Yaron (David Wain) is the visiting Israeli soccer counselor who exudes cool. He has the exotic accent, the great hair, and the athletic abilities that he shows off with the diablo. Plus, he can play a mean shofar. He even makes the short shorts look good. It’s no surprise that girls like Donna can’t resist him.
April 14, 2014 by Jaime
In Wet Hot American Summer, McKinley Dozen (Michael Ian Black) may not be the best camp counselor but he’s pretty good at matching his wardrobe. Whether you’re feeling nostalgic for the ’80’s or your own summer camp experience, McKinley’s ringer T-shirt and matching red shorts are sure to take you back to a carefree time.
October 4, 2015 by AmySeptember 25, 2015 by Amy
Lindsay (Elizabeth Banks) is a journalist for Rock & Roll World magazine who goes undercover at Camp Firewood to find out what teenagers are up to. She’s able to pull off looking like a 16-year-old teen just by pulling her hair to the side. While at the camp, she develops a relationship with Andy, despite the fact that he’s dating Katie. She also has a particular love for barbecue sauce.
There are no comments yet, add one below.