In Team Fortress 2, the Spy often finds himself behind enemy lines but stays cool under pressure. He uses disguises, fakes his own death, and even turns invisible, all for a chance to backstab his enemies.
- 3-Hole Ski Mask in Navy or Burgundy $10
- Slim Polyester Necktie in Navy or Burgundy $8
- Gino Valentino 2-Button Pinstripe Suit in Navy Blue $130
- Caravelli 2-Button Pinstripe Suit in Tan $100
- Hatch Dura-Thin Search Gloves in Black $21
- Fake Cigarettes $3
- Black Powder Coated Practice Butterfly Knife $8
- Giorgio Brutini Oxford Dress Shoes in Black $40
- Casio Women's Metal Band Digital Watch $22
About the Author
September 7, 2015 by Amy
In Kingsman: The Secret Service, we learn that “manners maketh man” but we see that clothing does as well. As secret agent trainee Gary “Eggsy” Unwin (Taron Egerton) learns what it takes to be a Kingsman, he also learns to transform his style from an urban street look to a more refined English gentleman look.