The 10th Doctor
After regenerating, the 10th Doctor traded in the 9th Doctor’s leathers for a pinstriped suit and a pair of Chucks. Although more gregarious than his previous incarnation, this Doctor still let the universe know if you threatened his friends, there was a reason his enemies called him the Oncoming Storm.
- Brown Pinstripe Suit $199
- Brown Pattern Necktie $58
- Van Heusen Long Sleeve Oxford Shirt in White $21
- Long Brown Trench Coat $130
- Converse Chuck Taylor Hi-Top Sneakers in Unbleached White $55
- Unisex Black Plastic Rim Glasses $5
- The Tenth Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver $23
- Business Card Holder for Psychic Paper $3
About the Author
December 2, 2015 by Tom
May 21, 2013 by AmandaMarch 27, 2013 by Amanda
What can you say about the Doctor that hasn’t already been said over his show’s fifty-year history? He’s nine hundred years old, he’s an alien and he travels through time and space in a 1963 blue police call box. Also, sometimes he looks like Christopher Eccleston and that’s pretty fantastic.
September 8, 2014 by TomMarch 27, 2013 by Amanda
Time agent, conman, companion – Jack Harkness has been all of that and more over the course of his long, strange life. If he’s not off adventuring with the Doctor, this omnisexual, immortal flirt can be found running the Torchwood Institute on Earth, defending the planet when the Doctor can’t.