The 4th Doctor
The Fourth Doctor (Tom Baker) is the most tenured and iconic Doctor Who, lasting seven seasons before his transformation. He's instantly recognizable by his curly brown hair, eyes that constantly boggle, and of course his impractically long multi-colored scarf.
- The Fourth Doctor Multi-Colored Long Scarf $39
- Jacobson Fedora Hat in Brown Suede Finish $11
- The Fourth Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver $20
- Greg Brady Brown Curly Wig $11
- Vesuvio Napoli Burgundy Cravat $13
- TheLees Slim Fit Single-Breasted Coat in Wine Red $119
- Vesuvio Napoli Plaid Vest in Navy, Brown, and White $23
- Louis Raphael Wool Flat Front Pants in Shitake Plaid $65
- GBX Chukka Dress Boots in Black $62
May 21, 2013 by AmandaMay 11, 2013 by Amanda
Companion to The 10th Doctor, med student Martha Jones didn’t exactly expect her life to be interrupted by an alien in a blue box. Nor did she realize following him on a whim would lead her on a universe-spanning adventure and give her the skills to save the entire world.
September 8, 2014 by TomMay 21, 2013 by Amanda
Change is good. The 11th Doctor knows this. That’s why he wears a bowtie now. Bowties are cool. And sure, his regeneration was a little rocky and maybe the TARDIS needed a new desktop theme anyway, but he’s got everything under control. Really. You can stop laughing at any time.
March 27, 2013 by Amanda
What can you say about the Doctor that hasn’t already been said over his show’s fifty-year history? He’s nine hundred years old, he’s an alien and he travels through time and space in a 1963 blue police call box. Also, sometimes he looks like Christopher Eccleston and that’s pretty fantastic.