In The Crow, Eric Draven (Brandon Lee) and his fiancee Shelly are murdered by thugs on a crime spree. A crow brings him back to life, giving him the ability to warg and the opportunity to seek revenge on his killers.
- Range Rider Black Leather Duster $46
- Calvin Klein Lycra Long-Sleeve Crew Top in Black $31
- Zeagoo Faux Leather Trousers Pants $20
- The Crow Movie Replica Leather Trousers $165
- Rothco GI Style Black Combat Boots $51
- Starchild Black Wavy Wig $17
- The Crow Mask $21
- Manic Panic "Goth White" Powder Cream $10
- Manic Panic Black Raven Eye Shadow $13
- Ring with Cord Necklace Strap $19
- Realistic Feathered Crows $19
- Black PVC Tape $3
- Duck Brand Duct Tape in Black $5
About the Author
July 14, 2013 by Jaime
If you’re not into wearing color and you like to be the “weird girl” then Allison Reynolds’ look is the one for you. The key is to wear clothes that are a little too big for you and to make sure you carry a giant purse full of nonsensical stuff. We will leave it up to you whether or not you want to go all the way and include the dandruff.
September 28, 2013 by Tom
In the Kill Bill series, The Bride (Uma Thurman) is an ex-assassin left severely wounded after her former team, the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad, massacres her wedding party. When she wakes from her coma, she makes a revenge checklist and gets busy.
September 19, 2013 by Jaime
Lydia Deetz’s style is all but strange and unusual. She keeps it simple by dressing in all black and minimal make up. The hardest part to replicate may actually be her bangs. We can’t guarantee this look will attract a bio-exorcist but you can always try saying his name three times.July 11, 2013 by Jaime
Grouchy and sarcastic, Gaz has very little interest in her older brother’s plans to out Zim as an alien. She would rather be playing video games and eating pizza like most kids her age. Though, she’s technically not considered goth, her style definitely leans toward the darker side.
There are no comments yet, add one below.