The Evil Queen from Once Upon a Time
Forever jealous and angry at Snow White for ruining her life, the Evil Queen takes no prisoners. She'll steal your heart and crush it, showing no mercy. This devilish dame occasionally shows her soft side, but don't be fooled – she'll always go back to being evil.
- Levi's Juniors 524 Skinny Moto Jeans in Kara Black $32
- Muka Black Floral Tapestry Steel Boned Corset $17
- Lookbook Store Double Notch Lapel Sharp Shoulder Blazer in Black $50
- Full Length Crushed Black Cape $12
- Funtasma Lust Boots in Black $43
- Gothic Black Cabochon in Pewter Frame Pendant Necklace $13
- Eyelet Lace Wide Headband in Black $5
- Artificial Plastic Red Apple $2
About the Author
October 7, 2013 by Kristina
Little did Rumpelstiltskin heed the warning that “magic comes with a price” before taking over as The Dark One. Rumpelstiltskin is always looking out for himself until he meets a young woman who just might melt his heart and change everything.
September 11, 2014 by Amy
Cersei Lannister (Lena Headey) doesn’t let the fact that she’s a woman stop her from vying for the throne in Game of Thrones. She manipulates the men around her and when they no longer serve useful or pose a threat, she has no problem disposing of them. She has a special love for her family, except for her younger brother Tyrion Lannister, who she is constantly plotting against.
There are no comments yet, add one below.