In The Walking Dead, the Governor offers survivors refuge from zombies in his idyllic town of Woodbury. But things are not all as they seem. Especially in the aquarium room.
- London Fog Zip Front Golf Jacket in Navy $50
- Orvis Barbour Polarquilt Zip-In Liner in Navy $130
- Dickies Long Sleeve Work Shirt in Dark Navy $20
- Governor Inspired Black Leather Eyepatch $10
- Timex Expedition Field Leather Strap Watch $32
- Carhartt Anvil Belt in Black $25
- Rockport Ridge Valley Boots in Bitter Chocolate Suede $77
- UTG Deluxe Commando Belt Holster $9
- Cold Steel Leatherneck Rubber Trainer Knife $10
- BBTac Airsoft Silver Spring Pistol $8
- ASG Steyr AUG A1 Airsoft Rifle $220
- Dockers Comfort Cargo D3 Pants in Covert Khaki $35
April 3, 2014 by Jaime
Maggie Greene has come a long way since the start of the zombie apocalypse. Once a rebellious young farm girl, she has quickly turned into a machete wielding bad ass, taking down walkers left and right. Donning combat boots and a utility belt with the required weapons, Maggie is not to be messed with.