In The Walking Dead, the Governor offers survivors refuge from zombies in his idyllic town of Woodbury. But things are not all as they seem. Especially in the aquarium room.
- London Fog Zip Front Golf Jacket in Navy $50
- Orvis Barbour Polarquilt Zip-In Liner in Navy $130
- Dickies Long Sleeve Work Shirt in Dark Navy $20
- Governor Inspired Black Leather Eyepatch $10
- Timex Expedition Field Leather Strap Watch $32
- Carhartt Anvil Belt in Black $25
- Rockport Ridge Valley Boots in Bitter Chocolate Suede $77
- UTG Deluxe Commando Belt Holster $9
- Cold Steel Leatherneck Rubber Trainer Knife $10
- BBTac Airsoft Silver Spring Pistol $8
- ASG Steyr AUG A1 Airsoft Rifle $220
- Dockers Comfort Cargo D3 Pants in Covert Khaki $35
October 3, 2015 by Misty
In Fear The Walking Dead, Nick Clark (Frank Dillane) is a troubled teen with a serious drug addiction. He’s the first to witness a mysterious illness that turns people into violent, flesh-eating, half-dead creatures, but the problem is he can’t tell if it’s real or if he’s withdrawing.
August 15, 2013 by Tom
In Warm Bodies, R (Nicholas Hoult) is not your typical zombie. He is able to communicate, granted with grunts and moans. He gets enjoyment from eating food, granted by devouring human brains and experiencing their memories. And he falls in love with the non-zombie Julie Grigio, granted after consuming her boyfriend.October 4, 2013 by Tom
Shaun of the Dead stars Simon Pegg and Nick Frost as a pair of directionless guys who find themselves in a zombie uprising. They’re surrounded by zombies, but don’t realize what’s happening until they turn on the TV. Without much preparation, they’ll have to improvise for their zombie defenses.