In The Walking Dead, the Governor offers survivors refuge from zombies in his idyllic town of Woodbury. But things are not all as they seem. Especially in the aquarium room.
- London Fog Zip Front Golf Jacket in Navy $50
- Orvis Barbour Polarquilt Zip-In Liner in Navy $130
- Dickies Long Sleeve Work Shirt in Dark Navy $20
- Governor Inspired Black Leather Eyepatch $10
- Timex Expedition Field Leather Strap Watch $32
- Carhartt Anvil Belt in Black $25
- Rockport Ridge Valley Boots in Bitter Chocolate Suede $77
- UTG Deluxe Commando Belt Holster $9
- Cold Steel Leatherneck Rubber Trainer Knife $10
- BBTac Airsoft Silver Spring Pistol $8
- ASG Steyr AUG A1 Airsoft Rifle $220
- Dockers Comfort Cargo D3 Pants in Covert Khaki $35
August 15, 2013 by Tom
In Warm Bodies, R (Nicholas Hoult) is not your typical zombie. He is able to communicate, granted with grunts and moans. He gets enjoyment from eating food, granted by devouring human brains and experiencing their memories. And he falls in love with the non-zombie Julie Grigio, granted after consuming her boyfriend.
August 14, 2015 by Tom
In Escape from New York, Snake Plissken (Kurt Russell) is an ex-soldier given 24 hours to rescue the President from Manhattan, which has been converted to a maximum security prison. If he’s successful, he gets a presidential pardon. If not, the explosives that have been implanted in his body will be detonated.