In The Walking Dead, the Governor offers survivors refuge from zombies in his idyllic town of Woodbury. But things are not all as they seem. Especially in the aquarium room.
- London Fog Zip Front Golf Jacket in Navy $50
- Orvis Barbour Polarquilt Zip-In Liner in Navy $130
- Dickies Long Sleeve Work Shirt in Dark Navy $20
- Governor Inspired Black Leather Eyepatch $10
- Timex Expedition Field Leather Strap Watch $32
- Carhartt Anvil Belt in Black $25
- Rockport Ridge Valley Boots in Bitter Chocolate Suede $77
- UTG Deluxe Commando Belt Holster $9
- Cold Steel Leatherneck Rubber Trainer Knife $10
- BBTac Airsoft Silver Spring Pistol $8
- ASG Steyr AUG A1 Airsoft Rifle $220
- Dockers Comfort Cargo D3 Pants in Covert Khaki $35
August 15, 2013 by Tom
In Warm Bodies, R (Nicholas Hoult) is not your typical zombie. He is able to communicate, granted with grunts and moans. He gets enjoyment from eating food, granted by devouring human brains and experiencing their memories. And he falls in love with the non-zombie Julie Grigio, granted after consuming her boyfriend.April 3, 2014 by Jaime
Maggie Greene has come a long way since the start of the zombie apocalypse. Once a rebellious young farm girl, she has quickly turned into a machete wielding bad ass, taking down walkers left and right. Donning combat boots and a utility belt with the required weapons, Maggie is not to be messed with.
October 3, 2015 by Misty
In Fear The Walking Dead, Nick Clark (Frank Dillane) is a troubled teen with a serious drug addiction. He’s the first to witness a mysterious illness that turns people into violent, flesh-eating, half-dead creatures, but the problem is he can’t tell if it’s real or if he’s withdrawing.March 30, 2014 by Jaime
Farmer owner and veterinarian Hershel Greene held firmly to his belief that the walkers could be cured. A full grown beard and one foot amputation later, Hershel is questioning everything he believes but at least he’s still staying true to his fashion choice of suspenders.