In The Walking Dead, the Governor offers survivors refuge from zombies in his idyllic town of Woodbury. But things are not all as they seem. Especially in the aquarium room.
- London Fog Zip Front Golf Jacket in Navy $50
- Orvis Barbour Polarquilt Zip-In Liner in Navy $130
- Dickies Long Sleeve Work Shirt in Dark Navy $20
- Governor Inspired Black Leather Eyepatch $10
- Timex Expedition Field Leather Strap Watch $32
- Carhartt Anvil Belt in Black $25
- Rockport Ridge Valley Boots in Bitter Chocolate Suede $77
- UTG Deluxe Commando Belt Holster $9
- Cold Steel Leatherneck Rubber Trainer Knife $10
- BBTac Airsoft Silver Spring Pistol $8
- ASG Steyr AUG A1 Airsoft Rifle $220
- Dockers Comfort Cargo D3 Pants in Covert Khaki $35
September 20, 2013 by Tom
In The Walking Dead video game, Clementine is an 8-year-old girl who finds herself alone in the zombie apocalypse. Under the protection of Lee Everett, she adjusts to this new reality, but holds onto her father’s baseball cap to remember her family.
April 3, 2014 by Jaime
Maggie Greene has come a long way since the start of the zombie apocalypse. Once a rebellious young farm girl, she has quickly turned into a machete wielding bad ass, taking down walkers left and right. Donning combat boots and a utility belt with the required weapons, Maggie is not to be messed with.