In Silver Linings Playbook, Tiffany Maxwell (Jennifer Lawrence) is a recent widow going through a meltdown when she meets Pat Jr. You might say that her wardrobe is bipolar — part Hot Topic, part Foot Locker.
- Port Authority Silk Touch Round Neck Button Down Cardigan in Black $18
- Chouyatou Gathered Pleat Umbrella Skirt in Black $13
- Nine West Flax Pumps in Black Leather $56
- Jessie G. Brooklyn Heritage Trench Coat in Black $81
- Lauren Pashmina Scarf in Black $7
- Black Carbon Fiber and Polished Stainless Steel Cross Necklace $30
- Bella Sheer Long Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt in Black $14
- Reebok Shapewear Wildcard Tank in Major Purple $21
- Colorful World Store Yoga Shorts in Gray and Pink $10
About the Author
October 24, 2015 by Tom
In What About Bob?, Bob Wiley (Bill Murray) is a good-natured psychiatric patient. When his therapist goes on vacation, Bob decides to follow. Initially, he’s only a mild annoyance to Dr. Marvin but as Bob ingratiates himself and his condition improves, Dr. Marvin gets pushed over the edge.
June 3, 2013 by Tom
In Silver Linings Playbook, Bradley Cooper plays Patrick “Pat Jr.” Solitano, a man suffering from bipolar disorder. After he’s released from the mental health facility, he moves in with his parents and gets back in the groove by rooting for the Eagles, entering dance competitions, and wearing trash bags.May 31, 2014 by Kristina
Before she was Mystique she was Raven Darkhölme (Jennifer Lawrence). A girl with a hidden past and shape-shifting abilities, she eventually evolves into a super-villain. She has such a traumatic impact on the future of mutants, that Professor Xavier and the rest of the X-Men must go back to the past to try to change her destructive actions.
There are no comments yet, add one below.