In Silver Linings Playbook, Tiffany Maxwell (Jennifer Lawrence) is a recent widow going through a meltdown when she meets Pat Jr. You might say that her wardrobe is bipolar — part Hot Topic, part Foot Locker.
- Port Authority Silk Touch Round Neck Button Down Cardigan in Black $18
- Chouyatou Gathered Pleat Umbrella Skirt in Black $13
- Nine West Flax Pumps in Black Leather $56
- Jessie G. Brooklyn Heritage Trench Coat in Black $81
- Lauren Pashmina Scarf in Black $7
- Black Carbon Fiber and Polished Stainless Steel Cross Necklace $30
- Bella Sheer Long Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt in Black $14
- Reebok Shapewear Wildcard Tank in Major Purple $21
- Colorful World Store Yoga Shorts in Gray and Pink $10
About the Author
January 30, 2014 by Kristina
In American Hustle, FBI agent Richie Dimaso (Bradley Cooper) is a schemer with a beautiful head of curls. Teaming up with a group of hustlers, Dimaso channels all his energy into taking down a couple of shady politicians, all while looking pretty darn suave.
May 31, 2014 by Kristina
Before she was Mystique she was Raven Darkhölme (Jennifer Lawrence). A girl with a hidden past and shape-shifting abilities, she eventually evolves into a super-villain. She has such a traumatic impact on the future of mutants, that Professor Xavier and the rest of the X-Men must go back to the past to try to change her destructive actions.October 24, 2015 by Tom
In What About Bob?, Bob Wiley (Bill Murray) is a good-natured psychiatric patient. When his therapist goes on vacation, Bob decides to follow. Initially, he’s only a mild annoyance to Dr. Marvin but as Bob ingratiates himself and his condition improves, Dr. Marvin gets pushed over the edge.
There are no comments yet, add one below.