In Silver Linings Playbook, Tiffany Maxwell (Jennifer Lawrence) is a recent widow going through a meltdown when she meets Pat Jr. You might say that her wardrobe is bipolar — part Hot Topic, part Foot Locker.
- Port Authority Silk Touch Round Neck Button Down Cardigan in Black $18
- Chouyatou Gathered Pleat Umbrella Skirt in Black $13
- Nine West Flax Pumps in Black Leather $56
- Jessie G. Brooklyn Heritage Trench Coat in Black $81
- Lauren Pashmina Scarf in Black $7
- Black Carbon Fiber and Polished Stainless Steel Cross Necklace $30
- Bella Sheer Long Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt in Black $14
- Reebok Shapewear Wildcard Tank in Major Purple $21
- Colorful World Store Yoga Shorts in Gray and Pink $10
About the Author
May 31, 2014 by Kristina
Before she was Mystique she was Raven Darkhölme (Jennifer Lawrence). A girl with a hidden past and shape-shifting abilities, she eventually evolves into a super-villain. She has such a traumatic impact on the future of mutants, that Professor Xavier and the rest of the X-Men must go back to the past to try to change her destructive actions.
October 24, 2015 by Tom
In What About Bob?, Bob Wiley (Bill Murray) is a good-natured psychiatric patient. When his therapist goes on vacation, Bob decides to follow. Initially, he’s only a mild annoyance to Dr. Marvin but as Bob ingratiates himself and his condition improves, Dr. Marvin gets pushed over the edge.
January 30, 2014 by Kristina
In American Hustle, FBI agent Richie Dimaso (Bradley Cooper) is a schemer with a beautiful head of curls. Teaming up with a group of hustlers, Dimaso channels all his energy into taking down a couple of shady politicians, all while looking pretty darn suave.
There are no comments yet, add one below.