Tiger Millionaire is Steven Universe's wrestling alter ego. He wrestles tag team with Purple Puma and often uses props like a briefcase full of money or a gigantic cell phone to take out his opponents.
- Long Sleeve Shirt Button Down Shirt in Soft Brick Red $15
- Black Greaser Pompadour Wig $24
- Y-Back Suspenders in Black with Gold Metal $15
- Lion Costume Nose $5
- Giant Inflatable Retro Mobile Phone $7
- Thick Necktie in Dark Purple $7
- Jumbo Dollar Sign Necklace $7
- Levi's 505 Regular Fit Jeans in Steely Blue $40
- Havaianas Flip Flops in Red $18
- Silver Aluminum Briefcase $29
- Spray Paint in Berry Pink $4
- Acrylic Metallic Paint in Gold $2
- Spray Paint in Purple $6
- $100 Dollar Bill Play Money $10
February 5, 2016 by Wendy
In Steven Universe, Pearl debuts in a sleeveless sky-blue top and silk ballet flats. It’s not until post-regeneration that she takes the form with the satin sash-ribbon around her upper waist and amber-colored leggings.
May 26, 2016 by Ladona Rosa
In Steven Universe, Vidalia is a minor character who made her debut in “Story for Steven” in a flashback, and reappeared in the episode “Onion Friend” in person. Vidalia had knee-length, light-blonde hair that seemed to spike around her face and at the top of her head. She wore light magenta/pale pink eyeshadow, white boots, and high-waisted blue-gray jeans that were torn on the knees. Vidalia also wore a dark leather jacket with spikes on the shoulders, which appeared to have a belt hanging off of it. Her shirt was pale blue.
October 29, 2015 by Amy
Garnet, who’s a fusion of Ruby and Sapphire, is the leader of the Crystal Gems in Steven Universe and is often the the peacemaker between Pearl and Amethyst. For her costume, the gloves are going to require painting and bedazzling, and her leotard will also need alterations. The styrofoam ball will help to create the exaggerated puff sleeve look once they are shaped to your arm and covered in fabric.
There are no comments yet, add one below.