Tiger Millionaire is Steven Universe's wrestling alter ego. He wrestles tag team with Purple Puma and often uses props like a briefcase full of money or a gigantic cell phone to take out his opponents.
- Long Sleeve Shirt Button Down Shirt in Soft Brick Red $15
- Black Greaser Pompadour Wig $24
- Y-Back Suspenders in Black with Gold Metal $15
- Lion Costume Nose $5
- Giant Inflatable Retro Mobile Phone $7
- Thick Necktie in Dark Purple $7
- Jumbo Dollar Sign Necklace $7
- Levi's 505 Regular Fit Jeans in Steely Blue $40
- Havaianas Flip Flops in Red $18
- Silver Aluminum Briefcase $29
- Spray Paint in Berry Pink $4
- Acrylic Metallic Paint in Gold $2
- Spray Paint in Purple $6
- $100 Dollar Bill Play Money $10
October 28, 2015 by Wendy
In Steven Universe, Rainbow Quartz is a fusion gem created by Pearl and Rose Quartz. She made her first appearance in the episode “We Need to Talk” during a recording session with Greg Universe. Note: for help on creating Rainbow Quartz’s eyes, check out this makeup tutorial. For help styling Rainbow Quartz’s bangs, check out this wig tutorial.
April 16, 2016 by Ladona Rosa
In Steven Universe, Blue Diamond was once the supervisor of the colonization of Earth before abandoning it after the Crystal Gems’ rebellion. In her debut, she had displayed a great intolerance towards insubordination as she intended to break Ruby’s gem, despite the latter fulfilling her duties and protecting Sapphire.
February 5, 2016 by Wendy
In Steven Universe, Pearl debuts in a sleeveless sky-blue top and silk ballet flats. It’s not until post-regeneration that she takes the form with the satin sash-ribbon around her upper waist and amber-colored leggings.
There are no comments yet, add one below.