Tiger Millionaire is Steven Universe's wrestling alter ego. He wrestles tag team with Purple Puma and often uses props like a briefcase full of money or a gigantic cell phone to take out his opponents.
- Long Sleeve Shirt Button Down Shirt in Soft Brick Red $15
- Black Greaser Pompadour Wig $24
- Y-Back Suspenders in Black with Gold Metal $15
- Lion Costume Nose $5
- Giant Inflatable Retro Mobile Phone $7
- Thick Necktie in Dark Purple $7
- Jumbo Dollar Sign Necklace $7
- Levi's 505 Regular Fit Jeans in Steely Blue $40
- Havaianas Flip Flops in Red $18
- Silver Aluminum Briefcase $29
- Spray Paint in Berry Pink $4
- Acrylic Metallic Paint in Gold $2
- Spray Paint in Purple $6
- $100 Dollar Bill Play Money $10
September 14, 2013 by Amy
Meet Laurence Tureaud, better known as Mr. T. He started as a bouncer and went on to become one of the most recognizable action stars in the world. After playing B.A. Baracus in The A-Team and Clubber Lang in Rocky III, you know that bling around his neck ain’t fool’s gold.April 17, 2016 by Ladona Rosa
In Steven Universe, Blue Diamond’s Pearl is a Gem who appears in “The Answer”. Physically, she appears almost identical to the Crystal Gem Pearl and Yellow Diamond’s Pearl, as she also possesses a thin, tall build and a pointed nose and pixie hair-cut. In the fashion of her owner, Blue Diamond, her eyes are covered by her bangs while her gem, a powder-blue pearl, is on her chest.
September 19, 2015 by Amy
May 28, 2016 by Ladona Rosa
In Steven Universe, Sapphire is a member of the Crystal Gems with blue skin and pale blue, wavy hair with bangs. Sapphire wears a floor-length gown with white, rounded, puffy sleeves, a navy top, and a blue skirt. Her dress has a blue pinafore over the top.
There are no comments yet, add one below.