Tintin is a young reporter who's drawn to dangerous adventures but always manages to make it through with a combination of bravery, quick thinking, and good luck. He doesn't have much of a family, but his faithful dog Snowy and the friends he meets along the way are more than enough for him.
- Calvin Klein Sportswear Cotton Sweater in Prime Blue Heather $36.99
- Geoffrey Beene Fitted Sateen Dress Shirt in White $19.99
- Medieval Knickers $15.97
- Splatt Rebellious Hair Color Kit in Orange Fireball $11.99
- L'Oreal Studio Strong Hold Hair Gel $3.47
- Gold Toe Over the Calf Dress Socks in Black $10.00
- Dockers Gordon Cap Toe Oxford Shoes in Cordovan $48.49
- Allegra K Button Cuff Trench Coat in Khaki $29.62
- Snowy Standing Plush $33.99
About the Author
November 21, 2013 by Jaime
Dick Tracy’s wardrobe is pretty simple in comparison to other hard-hitting superheroes. Although he does manage to stand out among other detectives with his bright yellow trench coat and matching hat. Without these token pieces you may end up looking like you just got home from work.
September 8, 2016 by Jack
In the manga and anime Detective Conan, Conan Edogawa is the alias used by Shinichi Kudo in his shrunken form. Shinichi took the appearance of his younger self after being exposed to a prototype poison that de-aged his body but preserved his personality, memories, and incredible deductive ability.December 10, 2013 by Kristina
After a tornado transports Dorothy Gale (Judy Garland) and her little dog, Toto, to the Land of Oz, she’s off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz. He agrees to help her get back home but only after she destroys the Wicked Witch of the West. She’s joined by the Cowardly Lion, the Tinman and the Scarecrow as she travels the yellow brick road. And don’t forget those amazing ruby red slippers, which the Wicked Witch of the West also wants to get her hands on, my pretty.
There are no comments yet, add one below.