Tintin is a young reporter who's drawn to dangerous adventures but always manages to make it through with a combination of bravery, quick thinking, and good luck. He doesn't have much of a family, but his faithful dog Snowy and the friends he meets along the way are more than enough for him.
- Calvin Klein Sportswear Cotton Sweater in Prime Blue Heather $36.99
- Geoffrey Beene Fitted Sateen Dress Shirt in White $19.99
- Medieval Knickers $15.97
- Splatt Rebellious Hair Color Kit in Orange Fireball $11.99
- L'Oreal Studio Strong Hold Hair Gel $3.47
- Gold Toe Over the Calf Dress Socks in Black $10.00
- Dockers Gordon Cap Toe Oxford Shoes in Cordovan $48.49
- Allegra K Button Cuff Trench Coat in Khaki $29.62
- Snowy Standing Plush $33.99
About the Author
October 10, 2013 by Tom
In 1930s Los Angeles, stunt pilot Cliff Secord (Billy Campbell) stumbles upon a rocket pack designed by Howard Hughes. He uses it during a show and becomes a media sensation as The Rocketeer. The fame doesn’t help though when the mob is willing to kill to get the rocket pack back for a Nazi secret agent.
March 9, 2013 by Evie Hopkins
Lara Croft is just your average run-of-the-mill English archaeologist. Dodging boulders, navigating through ancient ruins, and fighting giant stone statues is just your typical day for this video game icon. She’s been somersaulting through hazardous tombs for over a decade and she’s only getting better.
November 21, 2013 by Jaime
Dick Tracy’s wardrobe is pretty simple in comparison to other hard-hitting superheroes. Although he does manage to stand out among other detectives with his bright yellow trench coat and matching hat. Without these token pieces you may end up looking like you just got home from work.
There are no comments yet, add one below.