In The Lone Ranger, Tonto teams up with the Lone Ranger to try and bring justice to the Wild West. They are both seeking revenge against the Cavendish gang, who massacred Tonto's tribe and murdered the Lone Ranger's brother. While the Lone Ranger hides his identity with a mask, Tonto prefers to hide his identity with war paint.
- Native Warrior Wig $20
- O'Neill Surf Turkey Low Suede Slippers in Dark Chocolate $24
- 4'' Faux Suede Fringe Trim in Brown $6
- Touch of Nature Ringneck Pheasant Feathers $5
- Haggar Relaxed Straight Fit Chino Pants in Dark Chocolate $25
- Tonto Replica Native American Breastplate $110
- Native American Costume Hunting Knife $5
- Native Warrior Beaded Indian Bracelet $9
- Snazaroo Face Paint in Black $7
- Snazaroo Face Paint in White $7
- Flying Black Feather Artificial Crow $21
September 1, 2013 by Tom
In Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, a film based on Hunter S. Thompson’s novel, magazine writer Raoul Duke (Johnny Depp) travels to Las Vegas to cover a motorcycle race. But he ends up spending most of that time picking up hitchhikers, taking psychoactive drugs, and driving through bat country.May 15, 2014 by Kristina
The life of a princess isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be. Jasmine longs to explore the city beyond the palace walls if only her father would let her. Along with her best friend Raja and her love interest, Aladdin, Jasmine eventually finds happiness and true love along with a little adventure.
September 9, 2013 by Amy
Edward Scissorhands is an unfinished creation who has scissors for hands. He is taken in by the Boggs family and is discovered to have a skill for hedge trimming, hair cutting and ice sculpting. You can recreate his look with a lot of leather and layers of studded belts.
There are no comments yet, add one below.