In The Lone Ranger, Tonto teams up with the Lone Ranger to try and bring justice to the Wild West. They are both seeking revenge against the Cavendish gang, who massacred Tonto's tribe and murdered the Lone Ranger's brother. While the Lone Ranger hides his identity with a mask, Tonto prefers to hide his identity with war paint.
- Native Warrior Wig $20
- O'Neill Surf Turkey Low Suede Slippers in Dark Chocolate $24
- 4'' Faux Suede Fringe Trim in Brown $6
- Touch of Nature Ringneck Pheasant Feathers $5
- Haggar Relaxed Straight Fit Chino Pants in Dark Chocolate $25
- Tonto Replica Native American Breastplate $110
- Native American Costume Hunting Knife $5
- Native Warrior Beaded Indian Bracelet $9
- Snazaroo Face Paint in Black $7
- Snazaroo Face Paint in White $7
- Flying Black Feather Artificial Crow $21
September 9, 2013 by Amy
Edward Scissorhands is an unfinished creation who has scissors for hands. He is taken in by the Boggs family and is discovered to have a skill for hedge trimming, hair cutting and ice sculpting. You can recreate his look with a lot of leather and layers of studded belts.
There are no comments yet, add one below.