In the video game No More Heroes, Travis Touchdown is a 20-something-year-old otaku, who spends his days collecting wrestling masks and watching anime. When he runs out of money to buy video games, he takes a job as a hitman.
- Travis Touchdown Red Leather Jacket $115
- Travis Touchdown Pink Ringer T-Shirt $15
- Doublju Distressed Jeans $40
- Silver Metal Frame Aviator Sunglasses with Yellow Lenses $5
- Cosmos Wrist Sweatbands in Red with White Stripe $4
- River Road Motorcycle Gloves in Dark Brown Leather $27
- Star Wars Anakin Skywalker Electronic Lightsaber $28
- Double Grommet Leather Belt in Brown $7
- Rothco Canvas Utility Pouch in Black $6
- Puma GV Special Sneakers in White and Red $65
About the Author
August 22, 2013 by Tom
In Black Snake Moan, Christina Ricci plays Rae Doole, a nymphomaniac held captive by a religious farmer who’s set on curing her of her sinful ways. As you might expect, she spends most of her time scantily clad in little more than chains, but she eventually trades them in for an old fashioned dress.
April 16, 2013 by Tom
Jeffrey Lebowski (Jeff Bridges), or as he would prefer to be called, the Dude, is an avid bowler and otherwise total slacker. He gets caught up in a kidnapping scheme after getting confused with millionaire Jeffrey Lebowski. That sweater really ties the outfit together, Dude.
There are no comments yet, add one below.