Ursula from The Little Mermaid
Ursula is a sea witch who helps poor unfortunate souls in The Little Mermaid by using her dark magic. Her deals come at a steep price and if you're unable to pay her back you risk being turned into a polyp. Ursula knows the importance of body language and maintains her looks with seashell make-up and accessories.
- Spaghetti Strap V-Neck Full Length Dress in Black $55
- Large Golden Spiral Shell Pendant Necklace $14
- e.l.f. Pigment Eyeshadow in Tropical Teal $5
- TAG Face Paint in Lilac $11
- OPI Nail Lacquer in Big Apple Red $7
- Icebreaker Siren Long Sleeve Shirt in Hyacinth $57
- L'Oreal Paris Lipcolour in Real Red $3
- Purple Shell Dangle Earrings $10
- 14" Layered Spiky Silver White Wig $16
September 24, 2014 by Amy
Ariel is a rebellious mermaid princess who has a fascination with the human world. She strikes a deal with Ursula the seawitch to transform her into a human after she falls for Prince Eric. If you’d rather walk than swim, you can always opt for the skirt instead of the mermaid tail.
October 13, 2013 by Kristina
When she’s not sticking her nose in a book, you’ll find sweet Belle day dreaming about far away places. Before becoming a full-fledged princess, Belle stayed locked away in a castle chipping away at the Beast’s cold heart. If you’re lucky, you may find her dancing and singing with the cutlery and tableware.
There are no comments yet, add one below.