Ursula from The Little Mermaid
Ursula is a sea witch who helps poor unfortunate souls in The Little Mermaid by using her dark magic. Her deals come at a steep price and if you're unable to pay her back you risk being turned into a polyp. Ursula knows the importance of body language and maintains her looks with seashell make-up and accessories.
- Spaghetti Strap V-Neck Full Length Dress in Black $55
- Large Golden Spiral Shell Pendant Necklace $14
- e.l.f. Pigment Eyeshadow in Tropical Teal $5
- TAG Face Paint in Lilac $11
- OPI Nail Lacquer in Big Apple Red $7
- Icebreaker Siren Long Sleeve Shirt in Hyacinth $57
- L'Oreal Paris Lipcolour in Real Red $3
- Purple Shell Dangle Earrings $10
- 14" Layered Spiky Silver White Wig $16
May 9, 2016 by Tom
In Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, Judge Doom (Christopher Lloyd) is the much-feared judge of Toontown, where he metes out punishments like executing Toons by dipping them into vats of Dip — turpentine and acetone. He calm and without mirth, but this demeanor conceals his true identity.
There are no comments yet, add one below.