Ursula from The Little Mermaid
Ursula is a sea witch who helps poor unfortunate souls in The Little Mermaid by using her dark magic. Her deals come at a steep price and if you're unable to pay her back you risk being turned into a polyp. Ursula knows the importance of body language and maintains her looks with seashell make-up and accessories.
- Spaghetti Strap V-Neck Full Length Dress in Black $55
- Large Golden Spiral Shell Pendant Necklace $14
- e.l.f. Pigment Eyeshadow in Tropical Teal $5
- TAG Face Paint in Lilac $11
- OPI Nail Lacquer in Big Apple Red $7
- Icebreaker Siren Long Sleeve Shirt in Hyacinth $57
- L'Oreal Paris Lipcolour in Real Red $3
- Purple Shell Dangle Earrings $10
- 14" Layered Spiky Silver White Wig $16
October 8, 2013 by Kristina
Who doesn’t love Glinda? Well, everyone except for those wicked witches, who have framed her for the murder of the King of Oz. With a little help from Oz and his visual trickery, she eventually wins back her kingdom. Glinda also knows how to make an entrance and opts to travel by bubble.May 15, 2014 by Kristina
The life of a princess isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be. Jasmine longs to explore the city beyond the palace walls if only her father would let her. Along with her best friend Raja and her love interest, Aladdin, Jasmine eventually finds happiness and true love along with a little adventure.
There are no comments yet, add one below.