Vexy the Naughty Smurf
In The Smurfs 2, the evil wizard Gargamel creates a naughty smurf named Vexy (voiced by Christina Ricci). He hopes she'll be a bad influence on the Smurfs, turning them to the dark side. With this costume, you can dye the smurf hat gray or use it to give the beanie that smurfy shape.
- Gossip Girl Ribbed Beanie in Dark Gray $13
- Smurf Hat $9
- Donna Bella Blue Hair Chalk $14
- Classic Snazaroo Face Paint in Light Grey $16
- Brinley Co. Striped Cropped Tank Top in Red $7
- Opaque Gem Stone Chain Belt in Modern Azure $20
- Southern Wrag Co. Tutu in Purple $11
- Noble Mount Microfiber Tights in Grey $12
- Crocs Neria Work Clog in Black $31
About the Author
September 27, 2013 by Amy
In Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Sam Sparks gets the opportunity of a lifetime when she gets to report about the unusual and tasty weather in Swallow Falls. Sam hides how smart she really is but after meeting Flint she realizes that it’s okay to be yourself, even if it’s a bit nerdy.
May 28, 2013 by Jaime
Wednesday Addams is in an inspiration to goth girls everywhere. With her pale skin and all black clothing, the most color you will see on the grim little girl is red nail polish. Although, who has time for make-up when you’re plotting ways to kill your little brother?
May 22, 2013 by Amy
Agnes is the youngest of the three girls adopted by Gru in Despicable Me. It is her unconditional love for Gru that begins to soften his tough personality. She loves cookies, ballet, unicorns and fluffy things. She especially loves fluffy unicorns – so much so that she might die!
There are no comments yet, add one below.