- Walls Big Smith Work Denim Bib Overalls $30
- 1 1/2'' Pizazz Yellow Button $2
- Super Mario Brothers Deluxe Gloves $10
- Gildan Cotton Long Sleeve T-Shirt in Purple $7
- Snazaroo Face Paint in Bright Pink $6
- Santa's Helper Elf Gold Shoes $12
- Prosthetic Large Pointed Nose $7
- School Specialty Self-Adhesive 2" Yellow Letters $13
- Waluigi Hat and Mustache $21
- Large Fairy Ear Tips $13
March 6, 2013 by Jen H.M.
The Angry Video Game Nerd demonstrates his mastery of potty humor and F-bombs in his popular classic video game reviews. Like any good nerd, AVGN always sports a pocket full of pens and Sharpies while he trashes awful games between sips of Rolling Rock.
October 29, 2013 by Jaime
Always the damsel-in-distress, Princess Peach has a pretty standard style as far as royalty is concerned. Extremely feminine and sweet, her look is also easy to recreate. All you need is a pink prom dress and long white gloves. Top the look off with a tiara and you are sure to attract your own Italian plumber in no time.
October 2, 2015 by Amy
In Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright is a rookie defense attorney in the Fey and Co. law offices. He’s successful in using his detective skills to exonerate his clients even though it seems like the odds and evidence are stacked against him. The best part of this costume is being able to point your finger yelling “Objection!” to everything.
There are no comments yet, add one below.