Weekend at Bernie’s
Bernie invites two insurance workers to his beach house, setting them up for a mob hit. He gets double-crossed though, and the workers arrive to find him dead. Naturally, they spend the weekend partying with his dead body.
- Harriton Button Down Shirt in Light Denim $13
- Dickies Plaid Shorts in Dark Brown $20
- Sanuk Shore Leave Oxford Shoes in Browns $69
- Augusta Nylon Coaches Jacket in Royal Blue $22
- TheLees Striped Long Sleeve Shirt in Gray $25
- Mountain Khakis Teton Twill Pants in Stone $83
- Vintage Round Metal Sunglasses in Gold $7
- Pelé Sports Rasunda Canvas Boots in Peacock and White $24
- Classic Surf Board Hawaiian Shirt $40
- Hanes T-Shirt in Daffodil Yellow $10
- Columbia Waterton Shorts in Red Rocks Laser Plaid $46
- Converse Chuck Taylor Hi-Top Sneakers in Charcoal $39
About the Author
April 26, 2013 by Tom
Christian Bale plays Patrick Bateman, a wealthy investment banker whose life revolves around superficial excesses like restaurants and fashion. He leads a double life as a serial killer, but it’s his obsession with Huey Lewis & the News that truly makes him an American psycho.
July 14, 2013 by Jaime
If you’re not into wearing color and you like to be the “weird girl” then Allison Reynolds’ look is the one for you. The key is to wear clothes that are a little too big for you and to make sure you carry a giant purse full of nonsensical stuff. We will leave it up to you whether or not you want to go all the way and include the dandruff.November 15, 2013 by Jaime
The misunderstood bad boy, John Bender, was grunge before grunge was considered a fashion style. The guy was so cool not only did he cut the sleeves off of his flannel shirt but he wore two jackets. So if you want to attract your own Claire Standish then wear layers and learn to light a match with your teeth.
There are no comments yet, add one below.