Weekend at Bernie’s
Bernie invites two insurance workers to his beach house, setting them up for a mob hit. He gets double-crossed though, and the workers arrive to find him dead. Naturally, they spend the weekend partying with his dead body.
- Harriton Button Down Shirt in Light Denim $13
- Dickies Plaid Shorts in Dark Brown $20
- Sanuk Shore Leave Oxford Shoes in Browns $69
- Augusta Nylon Coaches Jacket in Royal Blue $22
- TheLees Striped Long Sleeve Shirt in Gray $25
- Mountain Khakis Teton Twill Pants in Stone $83
- Vintage Round Metal Sunglasses in Gold $7
- Pelé Sports Rasunda Canvas Boots in Peacock and White $24
- Classic Surf Board Hawaiian Shirt $40
- Hanes T-Shirt in Daffodil Yellow $10
- Columbia Waterton Shorts in Red Rocks Laser Plaid $46
- Converse Chuck Taylor Hi-Top Sneakers in Charcoal $39
About the Author
March 4, 2013 by Amy
Canadian popstar, Robin Sparkles, was most well known for her hits “Let’s Go to the Mall” and “Sandcastles in the Sand”. The pressures of stardom got to her though when she had a meltdown on live TV with the debut of Robbin Daggers and “P.S. I Love You”, her ode to long time crush Paul Shaffer.December 8, 2014 by Kristina
Cantankerous, but lovable Al Calavicci (Dean Stockwell) is a former naval aviator who now serves as Dr. Samuel Beckett’s assistant, guide and best friend in Quantum Leap. When he’s not helping Sam leap from time period to time period in an attempt to get him back home, you’ll find him enjoying his favorite cigar and checking out the local hotties.
June 20, 2013 by Stacey
Miss Blankenship was briefly Don Draper’s secretary during season 4 of Mad Men. She wasn’t exactly the youngest or hottest in the office, but we all enjoyed her outspokenness and quirky spirit. Don’t be fooled by her cataract goggles or her homemade afghan – she was even known to have had an escapade with young Roger Sterling back in the day.June 26, 2013 by Jaime
If the idea of mixing patterns makes you cringe then you probably don’t want to take fashion tips from Chunk. His choice of clothing was as outrageous as the stories he told. Then again, maybe the truffle shuffle wouldn’t have been as funny if he wasn’t wearing a Hawaiian shirt. Who are we kidding? The truffle shuffle is always funny no matter what the person is wearing.
April 26, 2013 by Tom
Christian Bale plays Patrick Bateman, a wealthy investment banker whose life revolves around superficial excesses like restaurants and fashion. He leads a double life as a serial killer, but it’s his obsession with Huey Lewis & the News that truly makes him an American psycho.April 29, 2015 by Agatha
There are no comments yet, add one below.