Weekend at Bernie’s
Bernie invites two insurance workers to his beach house, setting them up for a mob hit. He gets double-crossed though, and the workers arrive to find him dead. Naturally, they spend the weekend partying with his dead body.
- Harriton Button Down Shirt in Light Denim $13
- Dickies Plaid Shorts in Dark Brown $20
- Sanuk Shore Leave Oxford Shoes in Browns $69
- Augusta Nylon Coaches Jacket in Royal Blue $22
- TheLees Striped Long Sleeve Shirt in Gray $25
- Mountain Khakis Teton Twill Pants in Stone $83
- Vintage Round Metal Sunglasses in Gold $7
- Pelé Sports Rasunda Canvas Boots in Peacock and White $24
- Classic Surf Board Hawaiian Shirt $40
- Hanes T-Shirt in Daffodil Yellow $10
- Columbia Waterton Shorts in Red Rocks Laser Plaid $46
- Converse Chuck Taylor Hi-Top Sneakers in Charcoal $39
About the Author
March 4, 2013 by Amy
Canadian popstar, Robin Sparkles, was most well known for her hits “Let’s Go to the Mall” and “Sandcastles in the Sand”. The pressures of stardom got to her though when she had a meltdown on live TV with the debut of Robbin Daggers and “P.S. I Love You”, her ode to long time crush Paul Shaffer.October 20, 2013 by Janie
When it came to rambunctious 80’s icons there were few that could compete with Punky Brewster. Armed with her dog, a motley crew of friends, and a mismatched wardrobe, Punky won over the heart of Henry and the American public alike. All you need for the same look are a few layered shirts, ripped up jeans, and mismatched shoes.
September 21, 2013 by Amy
Jareth (David Bowie) is the Goblin King who is summoned by Sarah to take her infant brother away. He gives Sarah a chance to get her brother back if she can make it through The Labyrinth. Along the way he distracts her with song and dance but it’s his choice of pants that distracts viewers.
August 13, 2014 by Jaime
In Revenge of the Nerds, Lewis Skolnick (Robert Carradine) is comfortable with being a nerd. In fact, the computer science geek shamelessly embraces every stereotype imaginable from wayfarer eyeglasses to pocket protectors. He doesn’t even have to worry about getting wedgies from the jocks. His pants are already pulled up as high as they can go.August 12, 2013 by Jaime
Bastian may have conjured up his fantasies in “The Neverending Story” but little did he know he was also channeling the ’90s skater boy look way before anyone else. Chances are you probably have a few of these items in your closet already. However, what really makes this costume is the book. Luckily for you we live in a world of technology, so you can skip the hardback copy and go straight for “The Neverending Story” Kindle cover.
There are no comments yet, add one below.