WWII Captain America
In Captain America: The First Avenger, Steve Rogers (Chris Evans) receives an experimental serum, with the aid of Peggy Carter, to transform his frail body into the peak of human ability in order to contribute to the US's war effort. After a military mission, he's made to don this colorful costume and tour the country to raise war bonds. Put into a deep sleep for 70 years, it's not until he awakens to Nick Fury in present time that he puts away this vintage outfit for the Captain America costume we're all familiar with.
- Tactical Helmet $14
- Deep Blue Spray Paint $4
- Distressed Brown Biker Leather Jacket $145
- Captain America Cut & Sew Applique T-Shirt $18
- Light Brown Tactical Cargo Pants $26
- Brown Leather Sew-On Knee Pads $15
- WWII Us Army Gaiters M1938 Putte Spats Canvas Leggings $33
- WWII Brown Leather Paratrooper Boots $129
- Brown Leather Cross Shoulder Harness $53
- Khaki Tan Canvas Pocket Utility Pouch Belt $25
- Brown Winter Gloves $25
- Officially Licensed Marvel Captain America 1940's Shield Prop $1500
About the Author
There are no comments yet, add one below.