Yolandi Visser from Die Antwoord
Yolandi Visser, aka Yo-Landi Vi$$er, fronts the South African rap group Die Antwoord with Ninja. Don't be fooled by the pink and ponytail – her style is equal parts cute and nightmare fuel.
- Blonde Mullet Wig $18
- Zef Shirt in Light Pink $26
- Soffe Juniors Athletic Shorts in Light Turquoise $8
- Penny Sue Jeri Fashion Sneakers in Metallic Gold $71
- Children's Green Frog Slap-On Watch $10
- Purple Square Silicone Watch $7
- Kid's Owl Critter Watch with Pink Rubber Band $10
- Miler Pink Silicon Link Watch $6
About the Author
October 26, 2013 by Jaime
Try as he might to make a new name for himself, Robert Van Winkle, better known as Vanilla Ice, will always be remembered for such classics as “Ice Ice Baby” and “Ninja Rap.” While the rapper now dresses like a member of Limp Biscuit, it’s his hi-top haircut and harem pants of the ’80s that make his costume fun to imitate.