When the Almighty Tallest sent Invader Zim to Earth they did so to keep him from interrupting Operation Impending Doom II. However, Zim took his mission to Earth seriously. He enrolled himself in elementary school and tried to appear as humanlike as possible by wearing a pompadour wig and contact lenses. Yet somehow only one person questioned Zim's green skin.
- Hanes Ringspun Cotton Long Sleeve T-Shirt in Pale Pink $16
- American Apparel Fine Jersey Tank in Fuchsia $17
- Capezio Low Rise Ankle Leggings $23
- Funtasma Gothic Costume Knee-High Boots $73
- Long Nylon Gloves in Black $3
- Greaser Black Wig $10
- Wildkin Ashley Collection Big Dots Backpack in Pink $18
- Mehron Star Blend Face Paint in Green $11
- Invader Zim Gir Plush $20
About the Author
July 6, 2015 by Tom
In Aliens, Private Jeanette Vasquez (Jenette Goldstein) is a smartgun operator who’s sent by the Marine Corps to deal with a space colony’s Xenomorph infestation. She’s tough as nails and doesn’t take crap from anyone, a useful skill when you’re in the same squad as Private Hudson.
July 11, 2013 by Jaime
Grouchy and sarcastic, Gaz has very little interest in her older brother’s plans to out Zim as an alien. She would rather be playing video games and eating pizza like most kids her age. Though, she’s technically not considered goth, her style definitely leans toward the darker side.August 13, 2013 by Tom
In Vertigo, Madeleine Elster (played by Kim Novak) fears that she’s been possessed by her great grandmother who committed suicide. A retired detective is hired to secretly tail her and make sure she stays safe, but he doesn’t do such a great job when his fear of heights comes into play.
There are no comments yet, add one below.