Beth from Wet Hot American Summer
Beth (Janeane Garofalo) is the head camp counselor at Camp Firewood. It's her job to make sure things run smoothly but unfortunately things aren't going her way. Not only does she have to deal with saving the camp from toxic waste and from a falling space station headed their way, but she also has to cope with the loss of her boyfriend, Mitch, who gets turned into a can of mixed vegetables.
- Tile Print Chiffon Top in Earth Red and Beige $40
- Mango Flared Jeans in Medium Blue $27
- Flower Embroidered Peasant Top in Navy $16
- Levi's 515 Cord Pants in Latte Brown $45
- Lucky Brand Shiloh Printed Peasant Top in Red $45
- Libby's Mixed Vegetables Can $2
- Levi's Trucker Jean Jacket in Vintage Reserve Blue $45
- Buckled Two Strap Cork Sole Sandals in Chestnut Brown $17
- Cord Necklace with Black Coco Wood Beads $10
- Black and Dark Brown Coco Bead Surfer Necklace $7
- Multicolor Elastic Ponytail Hair Ties $5
October 4, 2015 by AmySeptember 25, 2015 by Amy
Lindsay (Elizabeth Banks) is a journalist for Rock & Roll World magazine who goes undercover at Camp Firewood to find out what teenagers are up to. She’s able to pull off looking like a 16-year-old teen just by pulling her hair to the side. While at the camp, she develops a relationship with Andy, despite the fact that he’s dating Katie. She also has a particular love for barbecue sauce.
September 17, 2015 by Amy
Courtney (Kristen Wiig) is a counselor at Camp Tigerclaw who has the hots for Blake, and drops some serious innuendos with her uncomfortable application of lip balm. Despite the pearls and pink outfits, she can get down and dirty during a brawl – all she needs is an oyster fork.September 14, 2015 by Tom
There are no comments yet, add one below.