In Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, a film based on Hunter S. Thompson's novel, magazine writer Raoul Duke (Johnny Depp) travels to Las Vegas to cover a motorcycle race. But he ends up spending most of that time picking up hitchhikers, taking psychoactive drugs, and driving through bat country.
- Washed Bucket Hat in White $11
- Hunter S. Thompson Costume Sunglasses $11
- Las Vegas Casino Dealer Green Visor $9
- Raoul Duke Shirt $43
- IZOD Saltwater Shorts in Stone $34
- Hanes Cushion Crew Socks in White $10
- Converse Chuck Taylor Sneakers in Optical White $47
- Victorinox Infantry Watch $371
- Brown Leather Pyramid Stud Cuff Bracelet $26
- TarGard Disposable Cigarette Filters $3
- Fake Puff Cigarettes $5
About the Author
September 9, 2013 by Amy
Edward Scissorhands is an unfinished creation who has scissors for hands. He is taken in by the Boggs family and is discovered to have a skill for hedge trimming, hair cutting and ice sculpting. You can recreate his look with a lot of leather and layers of studded belts.
October 3, 2015 by Misty
In Fear The Walking Dead, Nick Clark (Frank Dillane) is a troubled teen with a serious drug addiction. He’s the first to witness a mysterious illness that turns people into violent, flesh-eating, half-dead creatures, but the problem is he can’t tell if it’s real or if he’s withdrawing.May 8, 2013 by Stacey
Dr. Gregory House is the head of Diagnostic Medicine at Princeton Plainsboro Hospital. His brilliance and ability to crack seemingly unsolvable cases makes him a doctor in high demand (in spite of his cynical, sarcastic, and offensive personality.) He is often seen popping Vicodin to alleviate his leg pain that also causes his limp.