Vanellope von Schweetz
Also know as The Glitch, Vanellope von Schweetz is a computer programming error that leaves everything a pixellated mess in her wake. She's determined to place in the Sugar Rush racing game, and just might do it with with the help of Wreck-It Ralph.
- Urban Classics Long Polar Hoodie in Turquoise $32.90
- Sof Sole Flat Shoelace in Neon Pink $7.25
- Stretch Waist Pleated Mini Skirt in Coffee Brown $5.99
- Sansha Microfiber Footless Dance Tights in Turquoise $12.99
- Duck Brand Duct Tape in White $3.37
- Electrical Tape in Purple $4.62
- Rosallini Soft Foam Bendy Hair Curlers in Pink $3.84
- Washburn's Old Fashioned Hard Candy $12.99
- Black Plastic Prong Alligator Hair Clips $7.04
August 12, 2013 by Jaime
Being The Childlike Empress comes with a lot of pressure. The monarch essentially has to wait for little kids to give her a new name lest she die and take the kingdom with her. While dressing like her doesn’t come with any ruling power, you will at the very least have a back up outfit for your wedding day. All you need is a white dress and a beaded headpiece. It also helps if you look young for your age.February 11, 2013 by Tom
In Moonrise Kingdom, Suzy Bishop is a 12-year old girl who likes to look at everything through binoculars – it helps her “see things closer, even if they’re not far away.” While on the run together, Sam Shakusky gives her a pair of earrings made out of scarab beetles and fish hooks.
May 22, 2013 by Amy
Agnes is the youngest of the three girls adopted by Gru in Despicable Me. It is her unconditional love for Gru that begins to soften his tough personality. She loves cookies, ballet, unicorns and fluffy things. She especially loves fluffy unicorns – so much so that she might die!
There are no comments yet, add one below.