Vanellope von Schweetz
Also know as The Glitch, Vanellope von Schweetz is a computer programming error that leaves everything a pixellated mess in her wake. She's determined to place in the Sugar Rush racing game, and just might do it with with the help of Wreck-It Ralph.
- Zeta Ville Full Length Trousers Leggings in Mint $17
- Sof Sole Flat Shoelace in Neon Pink $7
- Red Rain Pleated Dance Skirt in Brown $19
- Made By Johnny Thermal Knit Zip Hoodie in Mint $20
- Duck Brand Duct Tape in White $3
- Electrical Tape in Purple $5
- Rosallini Soft Foam Bendy Hair Curlers in Pink $4
- Washburn's Old Fashioned Hard Candy $13
- Black Plastic Prong Alligator Hair Clips $7
- Mini Snap Hair Clips in Black $4
- Enamel Dots and Shapes in Warm Colors $5
- Resin Candy Appliques $7
About the Author
September 3, 2013 by Jaime
Willy Wonka’s personality was dark compared to his style. The dry-humored genius’ wardrobe is as colorful as his chocolate factory and you don’t need a golden ticket to get it. An over-sized purple blazer and brown top hat make it easy for people to guess who your style icon is. We suggest you leave the candy at home, unless you want people to think you’re creepy.
July 22, 2013 by TomFebruary 28, 2013 by cheezley
Fix-It Felix Jr. is one of the main protagonists and the star of the fictional arcade game, “Fix-It Felix Jr.” in Disney’s Wreck-It Ralph. When Ralph leaves the game to make himself a hero, Felix goes after him and proves himself to be caring and helpful. He wears a typical repair-man uniform…just add golden hammer!
September 3, 2013 by Amy
Oompa-Loompas are originally from Loompaland where they are preyed upon by Whangdoodles, Hornswogglers, and Snozzwangers. Willy Wonka offers the Oompa-Loompas jobs at his chocolate factory in exchange for cocoa beans. They are especially good at improvising songs that emphasize the bad habits of each child as they succumb to their vices.