Vanellope von Schweetz
Also know as The Glitch, Vanellope von Schweetz is a computer programming error that leaves everything a pixellated mess in her wake. She's determined to place in the Sugar Rush racing game, and just might do it with with the help of Wreck-It Ralph.
- Urban Classics Long Polar Hoodie in Turquoise $33
- Sof Sole Flat Shoelace in Neon Pink $7
- Pleated Dance Skirt in Brown $19
- Sansha Microfiber Footless Dance Tights in Turquoise $13
- Duck Brand Duct Tape in White $3
- Electrical Tape in Purple $5
- Rosallini Soft Foam Bendy Hair Curlers in Pink $4
- Washburn's Old Fashioned Hard Candy $13
- Black Plastic Prong Alligator Hair Clips $7
About the Author
September 3, 2013 by Jaime
Willy Wonka’s personality was dark compared to his style. The dry-humored genius’ wardrobe is as colorful as his chocolate factory and you don’t need a golden ticket to get it. An over-sized purple blazer and brown top hat make it easy for people to guess who your style icon is. We suggest you leave the candy at home, unless you want people to think you’re creepy.
January 25, 2013 by Tom
The Morton Salt Umbrella Girl was created all the way back in 1914 and is still going strong today. For a long time now, it’s been considered one of the most famous logos. Still, if your outfit draws confused looks from young ones, you have your Morton salt on hand to show them.
August 23, 2013 by Jaime
Sally Brown has a lot of things on her mind, like moving into her big brother’s room. Fashion isn’t at the top of her list of concerns, so she keeps it simple with polka dots only. Luckily for you this look can also be passed off as rockabilly. People will never suspect that you’re coping the style of a child, a cartoon one at that.
There are no comments yet, add one below.