Vanellope von Schweetz
Also know as The Glitch, Vanellope von Schweetz is a computer programming error that leaves everything a pixellated mess in her wake. She's determined to place in the Sugar Rush racing game, and just might do it with with the help of Wreck-It Ralph.
- Urban Classics Long Polar Hoodie in Turquoise $32.90
- Sof Sole Flat Shoelace in Neon Pink $7.25
- Stretch Waist Pleated Mini Skirt in Coffee Brown $5.99
- Sansha Microfiber Footless Dance Tights in Turquoise $12.99
- Duck Brand Duct Tape in White $3.37
- Electrical Tape in Purple $4.62
- Rosallini Soft Foam Bendy Hair Curlers in Pink $3.84
- Washburn's Old Fashioned Hard Candy $12.99
- Black Plastic Prong Alligator Hair Clips $7.04
February 11, 2013 by Tom
In Moonrise Kingdom, Suzy Bishop is a 12-year old girl who likes to look at everything through binoculars – it helps her “see things closer, even if they’re not far away.” While on the run together, Sam Shakusky gives her a pair of earrings made out of scarab beetles and fish hooks.
May 22, 2013 by Amy
Agnes is the youngest of the three girls adopted by Gru in Despicable Me. It is her unconditional love for Gru that begins to soften his tough personality. She loves cookies, ballet, unicorns and fluffy things. She especially loves fluffy unicorns – so much so that she might die!September 3, 2013 by Jaime
Willy Wonka’s personality was dark compared to his style. The dry-humored genius’ wardrobe is as colorful as his chocolate factory and you don’t need a golden ticket to get it. An over-sized purple blazer and brown top hat make it easy for people to guess who your style icon is. We suggest you leave the candy at home, unless you want people to think you’re creepy.
There are no comments yet, add one below.