Ben from Wet Hot American Summer
At Camp Firewood, Ben (Bradley Cooper) is theater co-counselors with Susie, who also happens to be his girlfriend. Ben's a man with many talents. He's a triple threat who's able to act, sing, and dance, plus he can keep a party going with his skills as DJ Ski Mask. During the course of the summer, he learns from McKinley that he's not just talented but he's creative too.
- Fila Borg Jacket in Gardenia Blue $120
- Corduroy Leisure Shorts in Ivory White $43
- Lacoste Pique Polo Shirt in Flamingo Pink $85
- Nike Free Nano Black and White Sneakers $100
- Lacoste Pique Polo Shirt in Pollen Yellow $90
- Tube Socks in White with Grey Stripes $8
- Over-the-Ear Headphones in White and Grey $15
- Three Hole Ski Mask in Gray $9
- Baseball Cap in Yellow $9
- Nike Half Zip Pullover Running Shirt in Yellow $36
- Corduroy Leisure Shorts in Baby Blue $43
August 24, 2014 by Tom
In Guardians of the Galaxy, Groot (voiced by Vin Diesel) is a tree-like humanoid who teams up with Rocket (voiced by Bradley Cooper), a genetically engineered mercenary raccoon. The best part about playing Groot is that you only need to know one line: I am Groot.
September 17, 2015 by Amy
Courtney (Kristen Wiig) is a counselor at Camp Tigerclaw who has the hots for Blake, and drops some serious innuendos with her uncomfortable application of lip balm. Despite the pearls and pink outfits, she can get down and dirty during a brawl – all she needs is an oyster fork.
There are no comments yet, add one below.