Ben from Wet Hot American Summer
At Camp Firewood, Ben (Bradley Cooper) is theater co-counselors with Susie, who also happens to be his girlfriend. Ben's a man with many talents. He's a triple threat who's able to act, sing, and dance, plus he can keep a party going with his skills as DJ Ski Mask. During the course of the summer, he learns from McKinley that he's not just talented but he's creative too.
- Fila Borg Jacket in Gardenia Blue $120
- Corduroy Leisure Shorts in Ivory White $43
- Lacoste Pique Polo Shirt in Flamingo Pink $85
- Nike Free Nano Black and White Sneakers $100
- Lacoste Pique Polo Shirt in Pollen Yellow $90
- Tube Socks in White with Grey Stripes $8
- Over-the-Ear Headphones in White and Grey $15
- Three Hole Ski Mask in Gray $9
- Baseball Cap in Yellow $9
- Nike Half Zip Pullover Running Shirt in Yellow $36
- Corduroy Leisure Shorts in Baby Blue $43
September 14, 2015 by Tom
October 11, 2015 by AmySeptember 15, 2013 by Amy
Freddie Mercury was the frontman for Queen best known for his hits “Bohemian Rhapsody”, “Don’t Stop Me Now”, and “We Are the Champions”. Mercury was also well known for his stage performances and flamboyant outfits. If you’re feeling courageous, you could try on one of the many form fitting leotards that he wore on stage.
September 26, 2015 by Amy
Beth (Janeane Garofalo) is the head camp counselor at Camp Firewood. It’s her job to make sure things run smoothly but unfortunately things aren’t going her way. Not only does she have to deal with saving the camp from toxic waste and from a falling space station headed their way, but she also has to cope with the loss of her boyfriend, Mitch, who gets turned into a can of mixed vegetables.September 17, 2015 by Amy
Courtney (Kristen Wiig) is a counselor at Camp Tigerclaw who has the hots for Blake, and drops some serious innuendos with her uncomfortable application of lip balm. Despite the pearls and pink outfits, she can get down and dirty during a brawl – all she needs is an oyster fork.
There are no comments yet, add one below.