In Steven Universe, Pearl debuts in a sleeveless sky-blue top and silk ballet flats. It's not until post-regeneration that she takes the form with the satin sash-ribbon around her upper waist and amber-colored leggings.
- Pink Short Straight Wig $7
- Turquoise Women's Sleeveless Mesh-Back Sweetheart Leotard Body Suit $14
- Glued Blasting Freeze Spray $26
- Pantene Pro-V Texturizing Sculpting Wax $5
- Bobby Pins $2
- Ionic Styling Comb Assortment $3
- Basic Round Toe Ballet Flats in Turquoise $20
- Pink Tight Capri Yoga Workout Short Leggings $14
- Light Pink Trouser Socks $5
- Pearl Spear from Steven Universe $30
- Golden Iron-On Stars $4
- Blue Mini Skirt Babydoll Tutu Corset $6
March 29, 2016 by Ladona Rosa
In Steven Universe, Opal has bright-periwinkle skin, and thick, wavy, off-white hair. Her hair extends slightly past her calves, tied back into a rowdy ponytail by a pale salmon band. Extending from off the sides of the ponytail are two small pigtails in the front and chin-length bangs, which resemble Pearl’s. Opal has a lean, toned body with two pairs of slender arms. Her face is thin and rounded, inheriting Pearl’s pointed nose and Amethyst’s plump lips. She has two gems in the same places where Amethyst and Pearl’s gems are.
October 29, 2015 by Amy
Garnet, who’s a fusion of Ruby and Sapphire, is the leader of the Crystal Gems in Steven Universe and is often the the peacemaker between Pearl and Amethyst. For her costume, the gloves are going to require painting and bedazzling, and her leotard will also need alterations. The styrofoam ball will help to create the exaggerated puff sleeve look once they are shaped to your arm and covered in fabric.
May 29, 2016 by Ladona Rosa
In Steven Universe, Lapis Lazuli is a former Homeworld Gem that made her debut in “Mirror Gem”. She has a blue lapis lazuli gemstone embedded in her back, in the form of a water droplet, from which she is able to summon and remove wings created out of water at will.
There are no comments yet, add one below.