In Steven Universe, Pearl debuts in a sleeveless sky-blue top and silk ballet flats. It's not until post-regeneration that she takes the form with the satin sash-ribbon around her upper waist and amber-colored leggings.
- Pink Short Straight Wig $7
- Turquoise Women's Sleeveless Mesh-Back Sweetheart Leotard Body Suit $14
- Glued Blasting Freeze Spray $26
- Pantene Pro-V Texturizing Sculpting Wax $5
- Bobby Pins $2
- Ionic Styling Comb Assortment $3
- Basic Round Toe Ballet Flats in Turquoise $20
- Pink Tight Capri Yoga Workout Short Leggings $14
- Light Pink Trouser Socks $5
- Pearl Spear from Steven Universe $30
- Golden Iron-On Stars $4
- Blue Mini Skirt Babydoll Tutu Corset $6
April 15, 2016 by Ladona Rosa
In Steven Universe, Sugilite is the fusion of Amethyst and Garnet (and by extension, Ruby and Sapphire). Sugilite is colossal fusion with a stocky build, with four arms (each pair seeming to share a shoulder joint). Her mouth is twisted into a grin and filled with sharp, pointed teeth. She has a giant plume of spiky, dark purple-black hair kept in an untamed style similar to Amethyst’s, but messier.
April 21, 2016 by Ladona Rosa
In Steven Universe, Yellow Pearl is a Gem who works as Yellow Diamond’s receptionist. In the style of her owner, she has a pointy yellow pixie haircut and pale yellow skin. Her gemstone, a yellow pearl, is on her chest and is a round polished cabochon, similar to Blue Diamond’s Pearl.May 26, 2016 by Ladona Rosa
In Steven Universe, Vidalia is a minor character who made her debut in “Story for Steven” in a flashback, and reappeared in the episode “Onion Friend” in person. Vidalia had knee-length, light-blonde hair that seemed to spike around her face and at the top of her head. She wore light magenta/pale pink eyeshadow, white boots, and high-waisted blue-gray jeans that were torn on the knees. Vidalia also wore a dark leather jacket with spikes on the shoulders, which appeared to have a belt hanging off of it. Her shirt was pale blue.
There are no comments yet, add one below.