In Steven Universe, Pearl debuts in a sleeveless sky-blue top and silk ballet flats. It's not until post-regeneration that she takes the form with the satin sash-ribbon around her upper waist and amber-colored leggings.
- Pink Short Straight Wig $7
- Turquoise Women's Sleeveless Mesh-Back Sweetheart Leotard Body Suit $14
- Glued Blasting Freeze Spray $26
- Pantene Pro-V Texturizing Sculpting Wax $5
- Bobby Pins $2
- Ionic Styling Comb Assortment $3
- Basic Round Toe Ballet Flats in Turquoise $20
- Pink Tight Capri Yoga Workout Short Leggings $14
- Light Pink Trouser Socks $5
- Pearl Spear from Steven Universe $30
- Golden Iron-On Stars $4
- Blue Mini Skirt Babydoll Tutu Corset $6
October 28, 2015 by Wendy
In Steven Universe, Rainbow Quartz is a fusion gem created by Pearl and Rose Quartz. She made her first appearance in the episode “We Need to Talk” during a recording session with Greg Universe. Note: for help on creating Rainbow Quartz’s eyes, check out this makeup tutorial. For help styling Rainbow Quartz’s bangs, check out this wig tutorial.April 13, 2016 by Ladona Rosa
In Steven Universe, Sardonyx is the fusion of Pearl and Garnet (and by extension, Ruby and Sapphire). Sardonyx towers in size, she’s so tall that her hands are actually taller than Steven. She has vermillion skin and pale peach/apricot-colored hair, styled into a tetrahedron with very rounded corners. Her torso and legs greatly resemble Garnet’s, but have less mass. As a fusion, she has four arms and inherits the same locations of her gemstones as her fused cooperators.
May 28, 2016 by Ladona Rosa
In Steven Universe, Sapphire is a member of the Crystal Gems with blue skin and pale blue, wavy hair with bangs. Sapphire wears a floor-length gown with white, rounded, puffy sleeves, a navy top, and a blue skirt. Her dress has a blue pinafore over the top.
There are no comments yet, add one below.