George R. R. Martin
George R. R. Martin, also known as GRRM, is a fantasy author best known for A Song of Fire and Ice, a series adapted to the popular HBO show Game of Thrones. He's the son of a longshoreman and his house sigil is the turtle, the only pet allowed by the housing projects in which he grew up.
- Aegean Wool Greek Fisherman Cap in Black $25
- Honey Amber and Sterling Silver Turtle Pin $39
- Large Aviator Prescription Glass Frames in Gunmetal $33
- The Captain Beard and Moustache $7
- Dickies Straight Clip Suspenders in Black $11
- H2H Button-Down Shirt in Plaid Navy Blue $30
- Levi's 569 Loose Straight Leg Jeans in Black $40
- A Game of Thrones Book $6
About the Author
April 26, 2013 by Amy
In The Shining, Jack Torrance is looking forward to a quiet winter as the off-season caretaker of the Overlook Hotel, allowing him to focus on his writing and to spend some quality time with his family. That is until he becomes influenced by supernatural powers. Heeeeere’s Johnny!
July 13, 2013 by Tom
In The Boondock Saints, Papa Joe hires the feared hit-man Il Duce (played Billy Connolly) to eliminate the McManus brothers. Little does he know that Il Duce’s real name is Noah McManus. If you wanna be as well equipped as Il Duce, you’ll want to order several sets of belts, holsters, and of course, guns.
August 27, 2013 by Tom
In Game of Thrones, Jon Snow (Kit Harington) is the bastard son of Eddard Stark. Given no other choice, he takes an oath to the Night’s Watch, a brotherhood of outcasts sworn to guard the Wall for the rest of their lives. There he meets plenty of wild creatures, not least of all Ygritte.