Hotline Miami Jacket
In the retro 2D video game Hotline Miami, the unnamed protagonist (nicknamed Jacket) receives cryptic instructions to kill foes in an ultraviolent manner. He wears a variety of animal masks when completing these tasks, each of which gives him special abilities. To finish the costume, apply fake blood liberally.
- Angel Cola Varsity Letterman Jacket in Maroon $40
- Block Varsity Letter B in White with Brown Border $9
- Levi's 501 Original Fit Jeans in Light Stonewash $47
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Hi-Top Sneakers in Optical White $50
- Louisville Slugger Baseball Bat $20
- Fake Blood $8
- Rooster Mask $30
- Tiger Mask $20
- Pig Mask $14
- Horse Mask $19
- Pigeon Mask $24
- Squirrel Mask $22
August 1, 2013 by Jaime
Alex and his droogs didn’t make a lot of wise choices in A Clockwork Orange. In fact, even their attire was questionable. If you’ve always wanted a reason to wear your jockstrap on the outside of your pants, then dressing like a droog is for you. Complete the outfit with a bowler hat and cane but then stop there, this is one costume where acting the part is discouraged.