In The Boondock Saints, Papa Joe hires the feared hit-man Il Duce (played Billy Connolly) to eliminate the McManus brothers. Little does he know that Il Duce's real name is Noah McManus. If you wanna be as well equipped as Il Duce, you'll want to order several sets of belts, holsters, and of course, guns.
- Aegean Wool Fisherman Cap in Black $33
- Greek or Roman Wig and Beard Set $18
- Triple Optic Oversized Metal Circle Sunglasses in Black $9
- London Fog Durham Fly-Front Balmacaan Raincoat $100
- Interstate Leather Basic Vest $42
- Executive Collection Leather Dress Belt in Black $4
- UTG Concealed Belt Holster $13
- Hatch Dura-Thin Search Gloves $20
- Smith & Wesson Spring M&P 40 Airsoft Gun $35
- Soft Air Taurus PT92 Full Metal Spring Pistol $20
- Savane Flat Front Deep Dye Twill Pants in Black $22
- Fake Cigar $2
About the Author
October 16, 2013 by Tom
Leone “Léon” Montana (Jean Reno) is a professional hitman living a quiet life in New York City, sipping milk, raising houseplants, and taking jobs from the mafia. That is, until his 12-year-old neighbor Mathilda’s family is killed, leaving him to take her under his wing.June 9, 2013 by Tom
George R. R. Martin, affectionately known as GRRM, is a fantasy author best known for A Song of Fire and Ice, a series adapted to the popular HBO show Game of Thrones. He’s the son of a longshoreman and his house sigil is the turtle, the only pet allowed by the housing projects in which he grew up.
July 13, 2013 by Tom
In The Boondock Saints, twins Connor (Sean Patrick Flanery) and Murphy McManus (Norman Reedus) become vigilantes whose mission is to rid Boston of crime. Connor has a Veritas tattoo on his left hand, while Murphy has an Aequitas one on his right. You got that straight, right?
There are no comments yet, add one below.