In Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Henry "Mutt Williams" Jones III (Shia LaBeouf) is the son of Indiana Jones and Marion Ravenwood. As Indy's new sidekick, he has big shoes to fill.
- Classic Black Leather Motorcycle Jacket $140
- Fruit of the Loom T-Shirt in White $5
- The Rebel Hat in Khaki $375
- Brixton Fiddler Cap in Brown $20
- Levi's 501 Original Fit Jeans in Clean Rigid $47
- Dr. Martens Buckle Motorcycle Boots in Black $140
- Boston Traveler Deerskin Leather Gloves in Black $20
- Assorted Lapel Pins $4
- Switchblade Comb $4
- Crystal Skull $35
About the Author
September 17, 2014 by Amy
Aaaaeeeeyyyy! It’s The Fonz! Arthur Fonzarelli (Henry Winkler) was the ultimate cool guy on Happy Days. He could fix any electrical device with a pound of his fist and make any girl swoon with the snap of his fingers. To complete the look, find yourself a jukebox to stand next to and jump start it with your fist.October 3, 2013 by Tom
Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford) is a college professor of archaeology who would rather go on an adventure than lecture. He’s known for making good use of his bullwhip, although he’s not afraid to use his gun when the situation calls for it. In fact, the only thing he seems to be afraid of are snakes.