You should probably take everything Napoleon says with a grain of salt because more than likely it's not true. However, you can't deny that the kid has a big heart, some entertaining dance moves, and cleans up rather well. His all brown suit with matching vest made him look rather dapper. Well, as long as you don't pay attention to the green socks.
- Oscar Linen 2-Button Brown Suit $100
- Vesuvio Napoli Dress Vest and Bow Tie Set in Chocolate Brown $80
- Linden Grey Dress Shirt in Banana Cream $27
- Rectangle Aviator Eyeglasses in Silver $13
- Calvin Klein Felix Oxford Shoes in Light Nutmeg $78
- Silk Woven Taupe and Light Champagne Paisley Tie $16
- Wigwam Fusion Socks in Foliage Green $13
About the Author
March 17, 2013 by Janie
No one made parochial rebelliousness look cooler than Jordana Bevan (Yasmin Paige) in Submarine. It was no wonder that Oliver Tate was so tongue tied around her. She made even the most conservative school uniform look stylish. Her style can be mirrored by throwing on a red coat and breaking some hearts.
October 30, 2013 by Stacey
Lindsay Weir, the main character of Freaks and Geeks, is a bright and talented girl at McKinley High. Once a diligent student and a mathlete, she is now finding her own way and spending time with the school burnouts or “freaks”. Throughout the one season that the show ran, she is repeatedly seen wearing her dad’s old army jacket over her tomboy clothes.
There are no comments yet, add one below.