You should probably take everything Napoleon says with a grain of salt because more than likely it's not true. However, you can't deny that the kid has a big heart, some entertaining dance moves, and cleans up rather well. His all brown suit with matching vest made him look rather dapper. Well, as long as you don't pay attention to the green socks.
- Oscar Linen 2-Button Brown Suit $100
- Vesuvio Napoli Dress Vest and Bow Tie Set in Chocolate Brown $80
- Linden Grey Dress Shirt in Banana Cream $27
- Rectangle Aviator Eyeglasses in Silver $13
- Calvin Klein Felix Oxford Shoes in Light Nutmeg $78
- Silk Woven Taupe and Light Champagne Paisley Tie $16
- Wigwam Fusion Socks in Foliage Green $13
About the Author
October 30, 2013 by Stacey
Bill Haverchuck is one of Sam Weir’s best friends in the cult classic Freaks and Geeks. Though he is picked last in gym class and is bullied in the halls, he seems the most secure with who he is and is in no hurry to grow up. To really polish off Bill’s look, dig out the oldest sneakers in your closet and bring back that terrible posture you’ve learned to forget.
There are no comments yet, add one below.