Rainbow Brite and the seven Color Kids live in Rainbow Land and must do everything in their power to fight off the evil King of Shadows. What else is there to say? In the '80s when bright rainbow colors reigned, Rainbow Brite out-rainbowed them all.
- Red Elastic Y-Shape Suspenders $3.99
- Allegra K Red Woven Canvas Belt $5.50
- Fashion Wardrobe Skater Belted Dress in Royal $12.99
- Wrights 2" Wide White Fur Trim $18.90
- Rainbow Belt Buckle $21.95
- Leg Avenue Rainbow Thigh-High Stockings $7.35
- Tecnica Rainbow Moon Boots in Blue $89.87
- Reebok Freestyle Hi Shoes in Red $34.95
- 6" Hallmark Rainbow Brite White Sprite Plush $24.99
- Silk Solutions Fingerless Rainbow Arm Warmers $6.49
- Rock Star Hair Clip in Red $4.95
- May Arts 3/8-Inch Wide Royal Blue Satin Ribbon $10.12
August 12, 2013 by Jaime
Bastian may have conjured up his fantasies in “The Neverending Story” but little did he know he was also channeling the ’90s skater boy look way before anyone else. Chances are you probably have a few of these items in your closet already. However, what really makes this costume is the book. Luckily for you we live in a world of technology, so you can skip the hardback copy and go straight for “The Neverending Story” Kindle cover.January 31, 2013 by Tom
Ernest P. Worrell, better known as Ernest Goes To…, is a bumbling but good-natured handyman. He was so popular in the 80’s that he was able to cross over from local TV commercials to a franchise spanning 10 films. It’s not too hard to replicate his outfit, but that face is another story. Knowhutimean?
August 29, 2013 by Tom
In Knight Rider, Michael Knight (David Hasselhoff) is a police officer who’s double-crossed by an informant and nearly killed. After undergoing reconstructive surgery and taking on a new identity, he fights crime as a secret agent for Knight Industries. But all we really care about is KITT, the talking Trans Am.August 12, 2013 by Jaime
Being The Childlike Empress comes with a lot of pressure. The monarch essentially has to wait for little kids to give her a new name lest she die and take the kingdom with her. While dressing like her doesn’t come with any ruling power, you will at the very least have a back up outfit for your wedding day. All you need is a white dress and a beaded headpiece. It also helps if you look young for your age.
There are no comments yet, add one below.