Rainbow Brite and the seven Color Kids live in Rainbow Land and must do everything in their power to fight off the evil King of Shadows. What else is there to say? In the '80s when bright rainbow colors reigned, Rainbow Brite out-rainbowed them all.
- Red Elastic Y-Shape Suspenders $3.99
- Allegra K Red Woven Canvas Belt $5.50
- Fashion Wardrobe Skater Belted Dress in Royal $12.99
- Wrights 2" Wide White Fur Trim $18.90
- Rainbow Belt Buckle $21.95
- Leg Avenue Rainbow Thigh-High Stockings $7.35
- Tecnica Rainbow Moon Boots in Blue $89.87
- Reebok Freestyle Hi Shoes in Red $34.95
- 6" Hallmark Rainbow Brite White Sprite Plush $24.99
- Silk Solutions Fingerless Rainbow Arm Warmers $6.49
- Rock Star Hair Clip in Red $4.95
- May Arts 3/8-Inch Wide Royal Blue Satin Ribbon $10.12
October 21, 2015 by Amy
In The Karate Kid, Daniel (Ralph Macchio) learns how to defend himself from bully, Johnny Lawrence, after he is taken under Mr. Miyagi’s wing. Daniel’s a slow learner however, and doesn’t understand that he can’t master moves like The Crane until he first masters skills like wax on and wax off.April 26, 2013 by Tom
Christian Bale plays Patrick Bateman, a wealthy investment banker whose life revolves around superficial excesses like restaurants and fashion. He leads a double life as a serial killer, but it’s his obsession with Huey Lewis & the News that truly makes him an American psycho.
November 15, 2013 by Jaime
The misunderstood bad boy, John Bender, was grunge before grunge was considered a fashion style. The guy was so cool not only did he cut the sleeves off of his flannel shirt but he wore two jackets. So if you want to attract your own Claire Standish then wear layers and learn to light a match with your teeth.
June 17, 2013 by Janie
Who didn’t want to be Jem during the 1980’s? The second Jerrica Benton touched her holographic earrings Syngergy transformed her into the dazzling rock star, Jem. Between running a foster program for teens, driving a sweet Rolls Royce, and romancing Rio it’s surprising that Jem found time for belting out tunes. But she and the Holograms managed to outperform the Misfits in every episode. And she did it wearing a lot of pink.
There are no comments yet, add one below.