Rainbow Brite and the seven Color Kids live in Rainbow Land and must do everything in their power to fight off the evil King of Shadows. What else is there to say? In the '80s when bright rainbow colors reigned, Rainbow Brite out-rainbowed them all.
- Red Elastic Y-Shape Suspenders $3.99
- Allegra K Red Woven Canvas Belt $5.50
- Fashion Wardrobe Skater Belted Dress in Royal $12.99
- Wrights 2" Wide White Fur Trim $18.90
- Rainbow Belt Buckle $21.95
- Leg Avenue Rainbow Thigh-High Stockings $7.35
- Tecnica Rainbow Moon Boots in Blue $89.87
- Reebok Freestyle Hi Shoes in Red $34.95
- 6" Hallmark Rainbow Brite White Sprite Plush $24.99
- Silk Solutions Fingerless Rainbow Arm Warmers $6.49
- Rock Star Hair Clip in Red $4.95
- May Arts 3/8-Inch Wide Royal Blue Satin Ribbon $10.12
August 13, 2014 by Jaime
In Revenge of the Nerds, Lewis Skolnick (Robert Carradine) is comfortable with being a nerd. In fact, the computer science geek shamelessly embraces every stereotype imaginable from wayfarer eyeglasses to pocket protectors. He doesn’t even have to worry about getting wedgies from the jocks. His pants are already pulled up as high as they can go.August 28, 2015 by Tom
In Big Trouble in Little China, Jack Burton (Kurt Russell) is a truck driver who must help rescue his friend’s fiancee, who’s been kidnapped by a Chinese street gang called the Lords of Death. Entering the mysterious underworld of Chinatown, he soon faces off against a powerful sorcerer named David Lo Pan.
July 14, 2013 by Jaime
If you’re not into wearing color and you like to be the “weird girl” then Allison Reynolds’ look is the one for you. The key is to wear clothes that are a little too big for you and to make sure you carry a giant purse full of nonsensical stuff. We will leave it up to you whether or not you want to go all the way and include the dandruff.
August 12, 2013 by Jaime
Bastian may have conjured up his fantasies in “The Neverending Story” but little did he know he was also channeling the ’90s skater boy look way before anyone else. Chances are you probably have a few of these items in your closet already. However, what really makes this costume is the book. Luckily for you we live in a world of technology, so you can skip the hardback copy and go straight for “The Neverending Story” Kindle cover.
There are no comments yet, add one below.