Roxanne “Roxie” Richter
Half-ninja and the fourth evil ex of Ramona Flowers, Roxie embraces the line between industrial goth and lazy ninja. Dressed in all black, save for the silver belt and red lipstick, you can easily steal her look from a trip to Hot Topic and that's not necessarily a bad thing. Although, you may have to put holes in the tights yourself. Bonus points if you can do it while disappearing in a cloud of smoke.
- Switchblade Stiletto Rebel Mini Skirt in Black $30
- O'Neill Solid Crossback Bikini Top in Black $30
- Cotton Knit Motorcycle Jacket in Black $50
- Silver Mirrored Plate Belt $19
- Black Vegan Belt Strap $15
- Grey & Black Sheer Floral Full Foot Pantyhose $13
- Toi Et Moi Fedel-3 Wedge Knee-High Boots in Black $30
- 1980's Long Fishnet Gloves in Black $3
- Black Patent PVC Leather Spike Choker Necklace $19
- Stila Smudge Pot in Black $18
- Wet 'n WIld Lipstick in Red Velvet $6
About the Author
October 17, 2013 by Tom
In Punch-Drunk Love, Barry Egan (Adam Sandler) is a lonely businessman with anger issues. His family, made up of seven obnoxious, overbearing sisters, doesn’t help. But things look up when he meets Lena and hatches a scheme to collect a million frequent flyer miles by buying pudding. That’s a lot of pudding.
October 10, 2016 by TomMarch 6, 2013 by Jen H.M.
The Angry Video Game Nerd demonstrates his mastery of potty humor and F-bombs in his popular classic video game reviews. Like any good nerd, AVGN always sports a pocket full of pens and Sharpies while he trashes awful games between sips of Rolling Rock.
June 10, 2013 by Jaime
Scott Pilgrim has other things to concern himself with other than his wardrobe, like playing bass and fighting Ramona’s seven evil exes. Thus, he keeps what he’s wearing as simple as his mind. His only real accessory is a wristband to match his ringer T-shirts but maybe that means he does care about fashion, just a little.June 10, 2013 by Jaime
The mysterious Ramona Flowers has seven evil exes and a lot going on with her attire. Though she’s not into sharing much about her life, Ramona is into layering her clothes and changing her hair color, a lot. Of course, if you’re into her look but not into dyeing your hair, not to mention your bathroom sink, you can always opt for a wig.
Comments are closed.