Colonel Stars and Stripes
After barely escaping an ambush, mafioso Sal Bertolinni (Jim Carrey) decides to leave behind his life of crime. He becomes a born-again Christian and the masked vigilante known as Colonel Stars and Stripes.
- Iron-On American Flag Applique $4
- Rothco Black Ultra Force Jungle Boots $34
- Colonel Eagle Collar Pin $10
- Woolrich First Fork Turtleneck in Bay Leaf $38
- 4" Yoga Headband in Olive Green $5
- Vaughan 28 Oz Replacement Wood Axe Handle $9
- Nickel Star Army Collar Pin $1
- Style 'n Craft 2-Inch Heavy Duty Oiled Leather Work Belt $13
- Brass Eagle Belt Plate $17
- UFC Black MMA Training Glove in Black and White $30
- MuscleAidTape Kinesiology Tape in USA Stars & Stripes $11
- Rothco Woodland Digital Camouflage Flight Suit $38
July 13, 2013 by Tom
In The Boondock Saints, twins Connor (Sean Patrick Flanery) and Murphy McManus (Norman Reedus) become vigilantes whose mission is to rid Boston of crime. Connor has a Veritas tattoo on his left hand, while Murphy has an Aequitas one on his right. You got that straight, right?August 30, 2013 by Tom
In Unbreakable, David Dunn (Bruce Willis) is a security guard who realizes that he has super powers after he’s the only one to survive a train wreck. And like in most M. Night Shyamalan movies, his kryptonite is the most common of substances: water. His poncho reads “FSU” (for Franklin State University) in yellow letters on the front, and “Security” on the back.
July 4, 2013 by Tom
In It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Charlie goes America all over everybody’s ass when they start treading on him. He breaks into a patriotic song, declaring that he’s gonna sew a flag and ride a big truck and kick some ass. Rock, flag and eagle.
June 1, 2015 by Tom
In the Marvel comics and Netflix television series, Daredevil is the alter ego of Matt Murdock (Charlie Cox). He fights crime as a lawyer by day, and as a vigilante by night. As if that weren’t enough, The Man Without Fear — as he’s called — does this all while blind, relying on his other heightened senses.