Colonel Stars and Stripes
After barely escaping an ambush, mafioso Sal Bertolinni (Jim Carrey) decides to leave behind his life of crime. He becomes a born-again Christian and the masked vigilante known as Colonel Stars and Stripes.
- Iron-On American Flag Applique $4
- Rothco Black Ultra Force Jungle Boots $34
- Colonel Eagle Collar Pin $10
- Woolrich First Fork Turtleneck in Bay Leaf $38
- 4" Yoga Headband in Olive Green $5
- Vaughan 28 Oz Replacement Wood Axe Handle $9
- Nickel Star Army Collar Pin $1
- Style 'n Craft 2-Inch Heavy Duty Oiled Leather Work Belt $13
- Brass Eagle Belt Plate $17
- UFC Black MMA Training Glove in Black and White $30
- MuscleAidTape Kinesiology Tape in USA Stars & Stripes $11
- Rothco Woodland Digital Camouflage Flight Suit $38
August 30, 2013 by Tom
In Unbreakable, David Dunn (Bruce Willis) is a security guard who realizes that he has super powers after he’s the only one to survive a train wreck. And like in most M. Night Shyamalan movies, his kryptonite is the most common of substances: water. His poncho reads “FSU” (for Franklin State University) in yellow letters on the front, and “Security” on the back.
January 23, 2014 by Tom
In Martin Scorsese’s movie Taxi Driver, Travis Bickle (Robert De Niro) is a US Marine who gets a job as a New York City cab driver. He spirals into depression due to the street crime he witnesses every night and his lack of a love life. He’s starting to get fed up, and about to take things into his own hands.
July 13, 2013 by Tom
In The Boondock Saints, twins Connor (Sean Patrick Flanery) and Murphy McManus (Norman Reedus) become vigilantes whose mission is to rid Boston of crime. Connor has a Veritas tattoo on his left hand, while Murphy has an Aequitas one on his right. You got that straight, right?