Colonel Stars and Stripes
After barely escaping an ambush, mafioso Sal Bertolinni (Jim Carrey) decides to leave behind his life of crime. He becomes a born-again Christian and the masked vigilante known as Colonel Stars and Stripes.
- Iron-On American Flag Applique $4
- Rothco Black Ultra Force Jungle Boots $34
- Colonel Eagle Collar Pin $10
- Woolrich First Fork Turtleneck in Bay Leaf $38
- 4" Yoga Headband in Olive Green $5
- Vaughan 28 Oz Replacement Wood Axe Handle $9
- Nickel Star Army Collar Pin $1
- Style 'n Craft 2-Inch Heavy Duty Oiled Leather Work Belt $13
- Brass Eagle Belt Plate $17
- UFC Black MMA Training Glove in Black and White $30
- MuscleAidTape Kinesiology Tape in USA Stars & Stripes $11
- Rothco Woodland Digital Camouflage Flight Suit $38
January 23, 2014 by Tom
In Martin Scorsese’s movie Taxi Driver, Travis Bickle (Robert De Niro) is a US Marine who gets a job as a New York City cab driver. He spirals into depression due to the street crime he witnesses every night and his lack of a love life. He’s starting to get fed up, and about to take things into his own hands.
August 30, 2013 by Tom
In Unbreakable, David Dunn (Bruce Willis) is a security guard who realizes that he has super powers after he’s the only one to survive a train wreck. And like in most M. Night Shyamalan movies, his kryptonite is the most common of substances: water. His poncho reads “FSU” (for Franklin State University) in yellow letters on the front, and “Security” on the back.
October 21, 2013 by Tom
In V for Vendetta, an activist going by the name V starts a violent campaign to bring down a totalitarian government and free the people to rule for themselves. The mask he wears of the real-life Guy Fawkes has been adopted, in turn, by the real-life Anonymous and the Occupy movements.
There are no comments yet, add one below.