Colonel Stars and Stripes
After barely escaping an ambush, mafioso Sal Bertolinni (Jim Carrey) decides to leave behind his life of crime. He becomes a born-again Christian and the masked vigilante known as Colonel Stars and Stripes.
- Iron-On American Flag Applique $4
- Rothco Black Ultra Force Jungle Boots $34
- Colonel Eagle Collar Pin $10
- Woolrich First Fork Turtleneck in Bay Leaf $38
- 4" Yoga Headband in Olive Green $5
- Vaughan 28 Oz Replacement Wood Axe Handle $9
- Nickel Star Army Collar Pin $1
- Style 'n Craft 2-Inch Heavy Duty Oiled Leather Work Belt $13
- Brass Eagle Belt Plate $17
- UFC Black MMA Training Glove in Black and White $30
- MuscleAidTape Kinesiology Tape in USA Stars & Stripes $11
- Rothco Woodland Digital Camouflage Flight Suit $38
July 4, 2013 by Tom
In It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Charlie goes America all over everybody’s ass when they start treading on him. He breaks into a patriotic song, declaring that he’s gonna sew a flag and ride a big truck and kick some ass. Rock, flag and eagle.July 4, 2014 by Tom
A frail Steve Rogers takes an experimental serum and becomes Captain America, a World War II hero and leader of the Avengers. As the name suggests, he’s pretty patriotic, garbing himself head to toe in the stars and stripes. Most recently, Cap has been played by actor Chris Evans.
April 23, 2016 by shadsea
In the DC Comics, the Riddler (Jim Carrey), real name Edward Nigma, is a supervillain appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics, commonly as an adversary of the superhero Batman. The Riddler takes delight in incorporating riddles and puzzles into his criminal plots, often leaving them as clues for the authorities and Batman to solve.
October 12, 2016 by Luca
In Dirty Harry, Harold Francis Callahan (Clint Eastwood) is a police detective working the case for a psychopathic serial killer calling himself Scorpio. Dirty Harry doesn’t hesitate to cross professional and ethical boundaries, dispensing his own brand of justice with his trademark .44 Magnum.