Colonel Stars and Stripes
After barely escaping an ambush, mafioso Sal Bertolinni (Jim Carrey) decides to leave behind his life of crime. He becomes a born-again Christian and the masked vigilante known as Colonel Stars and Stripes.
- Iron-On American Flag Applique $4
- Rothco Black Ultra Force Jungle Boots $34
- Colonel Eagle Collar Pin $10
- Woolrich First Fork Turtleneck in Bay Leaf $38
- 4" Yoga Headband in Olive Green $5
- Vaughan 28 Oz Replacement Wood Axe Handle $9
- Nickel Star Army Collar Pin $1
- Style 'n Craft 2-Inch Heavy Duty Oiled Leather Work Belt $13
- Brass Eagle Belt Plate $17
- UFC Black MMA Training Glove in Black and White $30
- MuscleAidTape Kinesiology Tape in USA Stars & Stripes $11
- Rothco Woodland Digital Camouflage Flight Suit $38
July 4, 2014 by Tom
A frail Steve Rogers takes an experimental serum and becomes Captain America, a World War II hero and leader of the Avengers. As the name suggests, he’s pretty patriotic, garbing himself head to toe in the stars and stripes. Most recently, Cap has been played by actor Chris Evans.October 21, 2013 by Tom
In V for Vendetta, an activist going by the name V starts a violent campaign to bring down a totalitarian government and free the people to rule for themselves. The mask he wears of the real-life Guy Fawkes has been adopted, in turn, by the real-life Anonymous and the Occupy movements.
August 30, 2013 by Tom
In Unbreakable, David Dunn (Bruce Willis) is a security guard who realizes that he has super powers after he’s the only one to survive a train wreck. And like in most M. Night Shyamalan movies, his kryptonite is the most common of substances: water. His poncho reads “FSU” (for Franklin State University) in yellow letters on the front, and “Security” on the back.