Dread Pirate Roberts
In The Princess Bride, Dread Pirate Roberts (Cary Elwes) is a pirate with a mythical reputation who is feared across the seven seas for his swordfighting skills. It's revealed that Dread Pirate Roberts is actually a succession of individuals who pass on the name, with farm boy Westley as the latest.
- Black Head Wrap $9
- Black Masquerade Mask $9
- Pirate Shirt with Lace-Up Front in Black $21
- Elastic Waist Pants in Black $18
- Leather Swordsman Gauntlet Gloves in Black $25
- Medieval Ring Belt in Black $24
- Leather Medieval Belt Hanger for Rapier $9
- Bandana Sash in Black $15
- Vinyl Black Boot Top Covers $10
- 39-Inch Rapier Sword $49
About the Author
June 30, 2013 by Jaime
Most people remember Andre the Giant for his role in The Princess Bride. For wrestling fans he is a major part of WWF history. A magnificent presence on his own, Andre didn’t need a flashy costume to stand out in the ring. While you may not be able to pull off the height, you can replicate his look with a black singlet, though you should cut one strap off if you want to be authentic.
There are no comments yet, add one below.