Edward Scissorhands is an unfinished creation who has scissors for hands. He is taken in by the Boggs family and is discovered to have a skill for hedge trimming, hair cutting and ice sculpting. You can recreate his look with a lot of leather and layers of studded belts.
- Faux Leather Punk Biker Jacket $80
- Edward Scissorhands Wig $11
- Allegra K Faux Leather Casual Pants $24
- Funtasma Moto 200 BPU Boots $50
- Amanaote 1.25" Diameter O-Ring Silver Belt Buckle $9
- Amanaote 1.47" Diameter O-Ring Silver Belt Buckle $7
- 3 1/4" Wide Studded Oval Sash Belt in Black $40
- JTC Belts Faux Leather Belt in Black $3
- Black & Silver Double Grommet Holes Belt $5
- 1 1/2" Double Row Studded Leather Belt in Black $29
- JTC Belt Suspenders in Studded Black $4
- Edward Scissorhands Deluxe Gloves $24
- Leather Choker with Studs $9
- Edward Scissorhands Makeup Kit $10
September 19, 2013 by Jaime
Lydia Deetz’s style is all but strange and unusual. She keeps it simple by dressing in all black and minimal make up. The hardest part to replicate may actually be her bangs. We can’t guarantee this look will attract a bio-exorcist but you can always try saying his name three times.
September 9, 2013 by Jaime
In Beetlejuice, Otho Fenlock is a man of many talents. He has a background in chemistry, interior design and paranormal investigation. He’s also a suave dresser. By pairing solid color suits with flashy ties you can be as fashionable as Otho. Don’t worry, we don’t expect you to conjure any ghosts.October 31, 2013 by Jaime
Lock, Shock and Barrel are all about harmless fun. Dressed in variations of classic Halloween costumes, these kids embody the spirit of the holiday. Be warned that copying these looks is a team effort – you can’t really have one without the others. So you’re going to need to recruit some friends to play dress-up with you but just make sure you call dibs on your favorite one first.
October 14, 2015 by Amy
In Corpse Bride, Emily (voiced by Helena Bonham Carter) is an undead bride who pursues Victor Van Dort after he inadvertently proposes to her. Despite the differences in their mortality, Emily manages to convince Victor to end his life so that they can marry in the Land of the Dead.
There are no comments yet, add one below.