Edward Scissorhands is an unfinished creation who has scissors for hands. He is taken in by the Boggs family and is discovered to have a skill for hedge trimming, hair cutting and ice sculpting. You can recreate his look with a lot of leather and layers of studded belts.
- Faux Leather Punk Biker Jacket $80
- Edward Scissorhands Wig $11
- Allegra K Faux Leather Casual Pants $24
- Funtasma Moto 200 BPU Boots $50
- Amanaote 1.25" Diameter O-Ring Silver Belt Buckle $9
- Amanaote 1.47" Diameter O-Ring Silver Belt Buckle $7
- 3 1/4" Wide Studded Oval Sash Belt in Black $40
- JTC Belts Faux Leather Belt in Black $3
- Black & Silver Double Grommet Holes Belt $5
- 1 1/2" Double Row Studded Leather Belt in Black $29
- JTC Belt Suspenders in Studded Black $4
- Edward Scissorhands Deluxe Gloves $24
- Leather Choker with Studs $9
- Edward Scissorhands Makeup Kit $10
September 1, 2013 by Tom
In Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, a film based on Hunter S. Thompson’s novel, magazine writer Raoul Duke (Johnny Depp) travels to Las Vegas to cover a motorcycle race. But he ends up spending most of that time picking up hitchhikers, taking psychoactive drugs, and driving through bat country.
October 31, 2013 by Jaime
The Mayor of Halloweentown may be incapable of making major decision on his own but not when it comes to fashion. With a megaphone in hand, this pseudo politician does manage to make himself look somewhat official with a mayor ribbon. While you’re not expected to transform your head into a piece of candy corn to obtain his look, the spider tie definitely is a must.September 19, 2013 by Jaime
Sally may be stuffed with dead leaves but she has managed to put together a pretty decent wardrobe for herself. She can even stitch her body parts back together. Don’t worry, you don’t need real stitches to imitate Sally’s style. A body marker and a steady hand will have you looking like a mad scientist’s prized possession in no time.
September 19, 2013 by Jaime
Lydia Deetz’s style is all but strange and unusual. She keeps it simple by dressing in all black and minimal make up. The hardest part to replicate may actually be her bangs. We can’t guarantee this look will attract a bio-exorcist but you can always try saying his name three times.
There are no comments yet, add one below.