Edward Scissorhands is an unfinished creation who has scissors for hands. He is taken in by the Boggs family and is discovered to have a skill for hedge trimming, hair cutting and ice sculpting. You can recreate his look with a lot of leather and layers of studded belts.
- Faux Leather Punk Biker Jacket $80
- Edward Scissorhands Wig $11
- Allegra K Faux Leather Casual Pants $24
- Funtasma Moto 200 BPU Boots $50
- Amanaote 1.25" Diameter O-Ring Silver Belt Buckle $9
- Amanaote 1.47" Diameter O-Ring Silver Belt Buckle $7
- 3 1/4" Wide Studded Oval Sash Belt in Black $40
- JTC Belts Faux Leather Belt in Black $3
- Black & Silver Double Grommet Holes Belt $5
- 1 1/2" Double Row Studded Leather Belt in Black $29
- JTC Belt Suspenders in Studded Black $4
- Edward Scissorhands Deluxe Gloves $24
- Leather Choker with Studs $9
- Edward Scissorhands Makeup Kit $10
October 31, 2013 by Jaime
Lock, Shock and Barrel are all about harmless fun. Dressed in variations of classic Halloween costumes, these kids embody the spirit of the holiday. Be warned that copying these looks is a team effort – you can’t really have one without the others. So you’re going to need to recruit some friends to play dress-up with you but just make sure you call dibs on your favorite one first.September 19, 2013 by Jaime
Sally may be stuffed with dead leaves but she has managed to put together a pretty decent wardrobe for herself. She can even stitch her body parts back together. Don’t worry, you don’t need real stitches to imitate Sally’s style. A body marker and a steady hand will have you looking like a mad scientist’s prized possession in no time.
April 23, 2013 by Tom
In Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, one of Willy Wonka’s Golden Ticket winners is Violet Beauregarde (AnnaSophia Robb), a boastful and highly competitive girl from Atlanta. She dresses in a blue tracksuit, blue sneakers, and before long, blue skin due to her gum chewing addiction.October 14, 2015 by Amy
In Corpse Bride, Emily (voiced by Helena Bonham Carter) is an undead bride who pursues Victor Van Dort after he inadvertently proposes to her. Despite the differences in their mortality, Emily manages to convince Victor to end his life so that they can marry in the Land of the Dead.
There are no comments yet, add one below.