In the Darjeeling Limited, Francis Whitman (Owen Wilson) is the oldest of three brothers on a spiritual journey through India. The brothers quarrel over his controlling nature, which includes everything from holding their passports to ordering their meals for them. Things aren't all dandy for Francis either, who gets one of his $3,000 dress shoes stolen by a shoeshine boy. Come on!
- Bolzano Single Breasted Two-Button Gray Dress Suit $70
- Van Heusen Twill Dress Shirt in Khaki $17
- Orion Leather Light Brown Leather Belt with Square Buckle $55
- Shoe Artists Sleek Black Oxford Left Shoe $18
- John Ashford Brown Scuff Slipper Right Shoe $21
- Fritz Handle Wooden Walking Cane $9
- Orange Flower Lei $5
- Surgilast Elastic Bandage $14
- Band-Aid Adhesive Bandages $11
- Mehron Black Tooth FX $7
- Mehron Bruise Makeup Tri-Color Palette $9
About the Author
January 14, 2013 by Tom
Dignan is a landscaper (not just a mower) in Bottle Rocket. His 75-year plan includes breaking his best friend Anthony out of a voluntary psych ward and running a practice heist at Anthony’s mom’s house. His yellow jumpsuit makes him look like a little banana, but it’s all part of the plan.
There are no comments yet, add one below.