Gerald “Coop” Cooperberg
In Wet Hot American Summer, Coop (Michael Showalter) is the hopeless romantic and quintessential nice guy. Unfortunately this means that he doesn't get a lot of interest from the girls. His first girlfriend, Donna, ends up leaving him for another guy. Then Katie, the girl he develops a crush on, decides she'd rather be with Andy even though he's a jerk. Hopefully he'll find someone who appreciates him just the way he is before camp is over.
- 3/4 Sleeve Reglan Shirt in Navy Blue and White $15
- Shoulder Stripe T-Shirt in Royal Blue and White $10
- Sleeve Stripe Jersey in Navy and White $10
- 1 1/4" Iron-On White Letters $6
- 8" Iron-On White Numbers $12
- Adidas Superstar Basketball Sneakers in White and Black $71
- Long Sleeve Button Down Shirt in Red $12
- Black Pork Pie Gangster Hat $13
- Nerd Wig in Brown $13
- Feather Clip On Earrings $14
- Cowrie Shell Necklace $20
- Skater Tube Socks with Royal Blue and Green Stripes $8
- Aztec Print Cardigan in Black and Heather Grey $15
- Wrangler Jean Shorts in Stonewash Blue $17
October 11, 2015 by Amy
September 6, 2015 by Amy
At Camp Firewood, Ben (Bradley Cooper) is theater co-counselors with Susie, who also happens to be his girlfriend. Ben’s a man with many talents. He’s a triple threat who’s able to act, sing, and dance, plus he can keep a party going with his skills as DJ Ski Mask. During the course of the summer, he learns from McKinley that he’s not just talented but he’s creative too.
April 14, 2014 by Jaime
In Wet Hot American Summer, McKinley Dozen (Michael Ian Black) may not be the best camp counselor but he’s pretty good at matching his wardrobe. Whether you’re feeling nostalgic for the ’80’s or your own summer camp experience, McKinley’s ringer T-shirt and matching red shorts are sure to take you back to a carefree time.
There are no comments yet, add one below.