In Hancock, John Hancock (Will Smith) has superpowers like superhuman strength and the ability to fly. Working as a vigilante, his reckless actions routinely cause damage, in turn damaging Hancock's public image. It's no wonder he turns to the bottle.
- Fossil Square Sunglasses in Black $60
- Hancock Knit Beanie $20
- Sherpa Lined Zip Hoodie in Gray $30
- Black Leaf Hawaiian Shirt $45
- Fleece Vest in Dark Walnut $28
- Landing Eagle White T-Shirt $16
- Twill Cargo Shorts in Dark Gray $29
- Nike Air Jordan Sneakers in Black and Gym Red $90
- Gold Eagle Pendant Necklace $30
- Fitovers Navigator Sunglasses in Matte Black $60
- Black Leather Motorcycle Jacket $95
- Black Leather Motorcycle Pants $90
- Alpinestars Ridge Black Boots $150
- Tape in Fluorescent Yellow $7
About the Author
June 1, 2015 by Tom
In the Marvel comics and Netflix television series, Daredevil is the alter ego of Matt Murdock (Charlie Cox). He fights crime as a lawyer by day, and as a vigilante by night. As if that weren’t enough, The Man Without Fear — as he’s called — does this all while blind, relying on his other heightened senses.
October 23, 2013 by Amy
Now this is the story all about how Will Smith’s life got flipped, turned upside down. He plays a street-smart teenager in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, who is sent from his West Philadelphia home to live with his rich relatives in Bel-Air. He brings with him his unique sense of style, often wearing colorful prints with matching hats.