In Hancock, John Hancock (Will Smith) has superpowers like superhuman strength and the ability to fly. Working as a vigilante, his reckless actions routinely cause damage, in turn damaging Hancock's public image. It's no wonder he turns to the bottle.
- Fossil Square Sunglasses in Black $60
- Hancock Knit Beanie $20
- Sherpa Lined Zip Hoodie in Gray $30
- Black Leaf Hawaiian Shirt $45
- Fleece Vest in Dark Walnut $28
- Landing Eagle White T-Shirt $16
- Twill Cargo Shorts in Dark Gray $29
- Nike Air Jordan Sneakers in Black and Gym Red $90
- Gold Eagle Pendant Necklace $30
- Fitovers Navigator Sunglasses in Matte Black $60
- Black Leather Motorcycle Jacket $95
- Black Leather Motorcycle Pants $90
- Alpinestars Ridge Black Boots $150
- Tape in Fluorescent Yellow $7
About the Author
October 21, 2013 by Tom
In V for Vendetta, an activist going by the name V starts a violent campaign to bring down a totalitarian government and free the people to rule for themselves. The mask he wears of the real-life Guy Fawkes has been adopted, in turn, by the real-life Anonymous and the Occupy movements.June 1, 2015 by Tom
In the Marvel comics and Netflix television series, Daredevil is the alter ego of Matt Murdock (Charlie Cox). He fights crime as a lawyer by day, and as a vigilante by night. As if that weren’t enough, The Man Without Fear — as he’s called — does this all while blind, relying on his other heightened senses.
August 30, 2013 by Tom
In Unbreakable, David Dunn (Bruce Willis) is a security guard who realizes that he has super powers after he’s the only one to survive a train wreck. And like in most M. Night Shyamalan movies, his kryptonite is the most common of substances: water. His poncho reads “FSU” (for Franklin State University) in yellow letters on the front, and “Security” on the back.