Joe Namath, a.k.a. "Broadway Joe", won Super Bowl III while he was quarterback for the New York Jets. He stepped out during Super Bowl XLVIII in his signature fur coat for the (premature) coin flip. If you want to recreate his look, you could check out thrift shops like this guy.
- Lee Long Sleve Dress Shirt in White $15
- Dickies Slim Straight Fit Twill Pants in Black $20
- Wool Overs Cable Crew Neck Sweater in Charcoal $32
- Royal Blue Wide Lanyard $2
- Carol Wright Faux Fur Jacket in Blonde $40
- Versailles Palace Rimless Eyeglasses $30
- Jets Steel Ring $3
- Upper Deck Joe Namath New York Jets Collectible Card $1
- Vinyl Horizontal ID Badge Holder $2
- 2" White Fur Trim $14
May 18, 2013 by Jaime
Former athlete Uncle Rico didn’t reach his goal of becoming an NFL superstar, but that doesn’t mean he has to stop throwing footballs, especially if it’s at his nephew Napoleon Dynamite. Though he’s moved on to a variety of get-rich-quick schemes, his tight bell bottoms and class ring suggest he’s still holding on to some aspect of his younger years.
There are no comments yet, add one below.