In Vikings, Lagertha (Katheryn Winnick) is wife to Ragnar Lothbrok and mother to Bjorn. But she is not defined by the men around her — as a shieldmaiden, she will make a name for herself through her courage and cunning.
- Faux Chain Mail Hooded Dress $16
- Scoop Neck Shirt in Heather Brown $8
- Faux Ultra Suede Leggings in Espresso $35
- Viking Drinking Horn with Brown Leather Holder $13
- Brown Medieval Double Wrap Belt with Scabbard $17
- Leather Bracers Armor in Brown $71
- Brown Medieval Warrior Cloak with Faux Fur Trim $26
- Top Moda Boots in Brown $30
- Viking Shield $20
- Viking Sword $40
About the Author
October 1, 2014 by Amy
In Vikings, Ragnar Lothbrok (Travis Fimmel) starts as a farmer whose ambitions lead him to join raids in England. Through his successes he soon becomes one the most feared Norse raiders of Europe. Of course, Ragnar’s costume wouldn’t be complete without his trademark hairstyle.
December 20, 2015 by Misty
In The 100, Lexa (Alycia Debnam-Carey) is commander of the 12 Clans, uniting the Coalition in a fight against Mount Weather. She commands respect and wields authority as a visionary. At the same time, she is merciful and trusts in the Sky Peoples. You can watch a video tutorial for how to style your hair like hers here.
September 25, 2014 by Tom
In How to Train Your Dragon, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III (voiced by Jay Baruchel) is a clever boy who aspires to be a Viking warrior. Unfortunately, he is skinny and has a rebellious streak, which makes him a social outcast whose best friend is Toothless, a Night Fury dragon.
There are no comments yet, add one below.