In Vikings, Lagertha (Katheryn Winnick) is wife to Ragnar Lothbrok and mother to Bjorn. But she is not defined by the men around her — as a shieldmaiden, she will make a name for herself through her courage and cunning.
- Faux Chain Mail Hooded Dress $16
- Scoop Neck Shirt in Heather Brown $8
- Faux Ultra Suede Leggings in Espresso $35
- Viking Drinking Horn with Brown Leather Holder $13
- Brown Medieval Double Wrap Belt with Scabbard $17
- Leather Bracers Armor in Brown $71
- Brown Medieval Warrior Cloak with Faux Fur Trim $26
- Top Moda Boots in Brown $30
- Viking Shield $20
- Viking Sword $40
About the Author
September 25, 2014 by Tom
In How to Train Your Dragon, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III (voiced by Jay Baruchel) is a clever boy who aspires to be a Viking warrior. Unfortunately, he is skinny and has a rebellious streak, which makes him a social outcast whose best friend is Toothless, a Night Fury dragon.
December 20, 2015 by Misty
In The 100, Lexa (Alycia Debnam-Carey) is commander of the 12 Clans, uniting the Coalition in a fight against Mount Weather. She commands respect and wields authority as a visionary. At the same time, she is merciful and trusts in the Sky Peoples. You can watch a video tutorial for how to style your hair like hers here.
There are no comments yet, add one below.