Mario Batali is an American chef who specializes in Italian cuisine. He's known for wearing his bright orange Crocs with everything. With that fashion sense, we'll ask that he just stick to cooking.
- Unionbay Survivor Belted Cargo Shorts in Stone $20
- Crocs Bistro Mario Batali Edition Clogs in Orange $31
- Chef Works Chef's Apron in White $13
- Badger Full Zip Vest in Black $21
- 20-Inch Long Beech Wood Mixing Spoon $6
- Port Authority Long Sleeve Button Down Shirt in Light Pink $22
- Color Blocked Plaid Stripe Scarf in Orange $7
July 31, 2015 by Tom
In the eponymous Nintendo and iOS game series, Cooking Mama teaches you to chop vegetables, slice meats, flip foods in the pan, and arrange dishes. Since then, Cooking Mama has diversified into new activities like gardening, camping, and babysitting, wearing the same outfit through it all.September 14, 2015 by Tom
January 16, 2014 by Stacey
Linda is the enthusiastic and supportive mother of the Belcher family. Her loud and outgoing personality compliments her quiet husband’s personality as they work together in the restaurant. Her day-to-day wear consists of a red long sleeve shirt, blue jeans, and big red glasses.
There are no comments yet, add one below.