In Knight Rider, Michael Knight (David Hasselhoff) is a police officer who's double-crossed by an informant and nearly killed. After undergoing reconstructive surgery and taking on a new identity, he fights crime as a secret agent for Knight Industries. But all we really care about is KITT, the talking Trans Am.
- Men's 70's Star Wig $15
- David Hasselhoff Cardboard Mask $9
- Zeagoo Synthetic Leather Zipper Jacket in Black $39
- Dress Shirt in Royal Blue $20
- Ivory and Black Python Snakeskin Belt $20
- Casio Databank Calculator Watch $13
- Levi's 501 Jeans in Neutral Gray $45
- Clarks Doby Double Gore Loafer in Dark Brown $40
- Knight Rider 1:15 Scale KITT Electronic Vehicle $50
- Knight Rider 7 Color Scanning LED Lights for Car $29
About the Author
November 15, 2013 by Jaime
The misunderstood bad boy, John Bender, was grunge before grunge was considered a fashion style. The guy was so cool not only did he cut the sleeves off of his flannel shirt but he wore two jackets. So if you want to attract your own Claire Standish then wear layers and learn to light a match with your teeth.
October 21, 2013 by Amy
Agent K (Tommy Lee Jones) and Agent J (Will Smith) are two of the Men in Black, a secret agency that polices illegal (extraterrestrial) aliens. They’re tasked with tracking down an intergalactic terrorist before he destroys Planet Earth. Just another day on the job.
May 6, 2013 by Jaime
Mama Fratelli may not have been the best mother – she kept one son chained up in the basement and encouraged the others to steal. Despite her less than ideal parenting, Mama Fratelli managed to rock the beatnik look well past its prime and she had a “Son” tattoo. So we know she loved at least one of her three boys.
There are no comments yet, add one below.