Rambo, first name John, is an action hero played by Sylvester Stallone. At first a sympathetic war vet who has trouble integrating back into society, Rambo becomes more and more comical as the sequels pile up. For this costume, we'll supply the muscles, you supply the blood, sweat, and tears.
- Black Mullet Shoulder Length Wig $7.77
- Army Camouflage Headband $4.99
- Customized Military Dog Tags $4.95
- Toy AK-47 Machine Gun $18.99
- 60-Inch Bullet Belt $9.89
- Anvil Cotton Tank Top in Black $12.18
- Muscle Chest Shirt Costume $20.31
- Blackhawk Tactical Pants in Olive Drab $44.91
- Rothco Black Ultra Force Jungle Boots $34.05
September 2, 2013 by Tom
In The Dark Knight Rises, Bane (Tom Hardy) is a revolutionary who’s intent on destroying Gotham. Formerly a member of the League of Shadows, he has both the brains and brawn to take on Batman. Bane’s mask gives him a continuous supply of pain killing gas, which might also explain that high-pitched voice of his.
October 11, 2013 by Tom
300 shows a slightly dramatized account of the Battle of Thermopylae, where Spartan King Leonidas (Gerard Butler) clashed with Persian King Xerxes. The vastly outnumbered Spartans make a valiant stand, but I can’t help wonder how they’d have done with some armor, or a shirt, on.
There are no comments yet, add one below.