In Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Rey (Daisy Ridley) is a human scavenger on the trade planet of Jakku. When she encounters the droid BB-8, it kicks off an adventure to the far reaches of space.
- Adult Rey Costume with Top, Pants, Sleeves, and Belt Pouch $52
- Rey Staff $25
- Child's Rey Eye Mask With Hood $15
- Notch Neck Long Sleeve Tunic Knit Top in Heather $32
- Mid-Calf Flat-Heel Slouch Boots in Black $22
- Medieval Belt and Sword $19
- Leather Cuff Bracelet $12
- Small Canvas Messenger Bag in Brown $31
- Ryka Women's In-Motion Boot Cut Pants in Sandstone $28
About the Author
November 1, 2013 by Tom
In the Star Wars original trilogy, Princess Leia (Carrie Fisher) is the princess of Alderaan who’s captured by Darth Vader, and later by Jabba the Hut. But Leia’s not your typical damsel-in-distress, and shows she’s not afraid to wield a blaster or even the chains that bind her.April 4, 2016 by Alexa O'Neill
Skill Level: Beginner This is a detailed, step-by-step guide to help you create your own Rey costume from Star Wars: The Force Awakens with sewing […]
September 23, 2014 by Tom
In The Empire Strikes Back, Boba Fett is a mysterious bounty hunter who is hired by Darth Vader to hunt down Han Solo and the Millennium Falcon. Even though he makes only a brief appearance, Boba Fett is one of the most popular characters from the Star Wars universe.
February 29, 2016 by Tom
In the Star Wars prequel trilogy, Padme Amidala (Natalie Portman) is an influential politician in the declining days of the Galactic Republic. She is elected Queen of Naboo and defends the planet against the invading Trade Federation with the help of the Jedi Order.
There are no comments yet, add one below.