The 12th Doctor
Peter Capaldi is the 12th incarnation of Doctor Who, accompanied by companion Clara Oswald. His silver hair and blue suit are a nice change from the head-to-toe browns of the previous doctors. If this $1400 coat is too hard on your wallet, try the items below!
- Twelfth Doctor Blue Jacket with Red Lining $68
- FLATSEVEN Slim Fit Button-Up Cardigan in Navy Blue $26
- Van Heusen Fitted Poplin Dress Shirt in White $22
- Dockers Classic Fit Pleated Pants in Navy Blue $40
- Dr. Martens Lace-Up Boots in Black Patent $120
- The 12th Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver $30
- Checked Plaid Long Trousers in Dark Blue $29
- Misty Lab T-Shirt $25
- Velvet Coat in Wine Red $130
- Black Wayfarer Sunglasses $7
- Black Vest $27
- 12th Doctor's Second Sonic Screwdriver with Lights and Sound $30
About the Author
March 27, 2013 by Amanda
Rose started out as a normal nineteen-year-old shopgirl until the Doctor blew up her shop (there were Autons inside at the time – don’t ask). But given the choice between an ordinary life and adventure through all of time and space, Rose chose the latter. Hey, who wouldn’t?
Change is good. The 11th Doctor knows this. That’s why he wears a bowtie now. Bowties are cool. And sure, his regeneration was a little rocky and maybe the TARDIS needed a new desktop theme anyway, but he’s got everything under control. Really. You can stop laughing at any time.March 27, 2013 by Amanda
What can you say about the Doctor that hasn’t already been said over his show’s fifty-year history? He’s nine hundred years old, he’s an alien and he travels through time and space in a 1963 blue police call box. Also, sometimes he looks like Christopher Eccleston and that’s pretty fantastic.
After first meeting the Doctor when she was seven, Amy Pond (Karen Gillan) thought for years he was an imaginary friend. Until he showed up again the day before her wedding and it turned out her Raggedy Doctor was really an alien Time Lord (tangentially, what is up with the Doctor and redheads’ weddings?).
There are no comments yet, add one below.